Thread: "No Signal" connectivity error in Pc to Westinghouse HDTV through VGA

Mykola Guest

"No Signal" connectivity error in Pc to Westinghouse HDTV through VGA

Hello friend, I bought custom built PC and want to connect it up to the HDTV. This is the new 31 inch Westinghouse HDTV. I really like its features and the graphics quality of this TV is brilliant. ATI Radeon 5850 card is present in the PC. I want to connect this PC to the Westinghouse HDTV through VGA but, now this connection gives “No signal” error message. I need help to solve this error message. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: "No Signal" connectivity error in Pc to Westinghouse HDTV through VGA

I suggest to just checking the cable of this connection is properly connect or not. If it is not connected then you need to just connect this connection properly. Normally the connections between the TV and the PC are simply connected via VGA card. The ATI Radeon 5850 card you use is support the VGA connectivity. It could be possibility that the loose connections happens in this system. Then try this solutions and it helps you to solve the trouble.

I also use this ATI Radeon 5850 video card and it is well suited for the PC to TV connectivity. Normally this connections is to be secure but sometimes it may be creates some major issue. The issues are to be in the form of the connectivity or this card is to be overheated. In this kind of cases we need to just solve those errors of the video card. This card provides the VGA connectivity and hence it necessary to avoid such error forms these devices. Then use the proper solutions as per related to the card and then remove that error.

Hey normally the user use the branded company PC for doing this type of connectivity but, you mention that custom built PC is present in this connectivity. Then I think the problem is presents into that custom PC. I suggest to checking all the hardware parts of the PC is supports the HDTV or not. If it is not supported then change that part and it helps you to solve the trouble. Sometimes this kind of error gives the no signal error message because the compatibility of the devices is not worked or suitable.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and that time I never understand the basic reason behind this issue. Then I read some articles related to the connectivity. This articles mentions that first solution of this kind of error is to be check the port setting of the connections. Normally the port setting of the connection is not match and hence the no signal type of error is occurred. Then just check the port setting and if it is not well establish then reenter that setting. It helps to solve the trouble.

Hey dude, I check the port setting of the connections but I do not understand anything about this setting. When I go to the setting options of the connectivity software, then it shows so many ports in that list. I don’t know the correct port number of these connections. Then I start to search something more about to this setting. Initially the manual will be holds this kind of setting information’s. Then I use that manual. Then I use this manual information’s and it helps to solve the no signal error message.

Normally the user unknown this kind of port setting of the connectivity and this kind of errors is occurred. The common solutions behind this use manual and then set the port connections properly. If the user can’t understand the setting then he needs to reestablish that connections. In that it needs to first unplug all the connections. Then check the device of the connectivity works properly or not. If it is not worked properly then correct it. After that use the default setting and try to connect this device. Initially the setting detects the port number of the connections.