Thread: Want to come out of afterburner malfunctioning

Want to come out of afterburner malfunctioning

Hello to all. I am really going through a bad patch. Don’t know where this bad patch will take me till along. And the huge tragedy is this time my son has made a huge add-up in my situations. I am having system which I usually use for my graphical designing projects. That day I kept my system open and my child of 14 years came over there, and when I came back on the system I saw an error that was suggesting stopping the use of programs which I usually use for designing. System was running out of RAM memory. I thing that there is a problem with my graphical interface. There are some of the major files have gone missing. The voltage settings are making me unable to do over clocking for processing at higher levels. Suggest a solution.

Re: Want to come out of afterburner malfunctioning

The thing which you are facing is also but already faced by me. When I used to do my college projects related with Maya designing and cad designs. Your query took me in those days. I really thank you for taking me in those good hold college days. Nothing to worry about the problem. There is a simple step to do the trouble shooting which your child can also do. Just insert your graphic card’s driver cd in the CD -rom chose the option of repair the driver or replace the existing files by new files. This will make you work back to your existing situations.

Yeah the same solution from my side. I don’t think that you should bullish your child or consider him as the blame boy. He is not the actual reason but co-incidentally he has been caught with the system and the problem being faced by you. So instead of blaming him you must install the drivers back to your system. Do it and have fun. Don’t blame problems, just find out their solutions and enjoy the difficulties. All right!!!

Now what to say about your problem. It is already has been solved by the user above. As he has faced the same problem so many times in fact also in his memories as well he has those days fresh. I have also faced this problem but as you are not able to make your system over clocked I think the memory usage is already exceeded then I must say there is a serious problem. I think the best option is to re-install the windows xp or whichever o/s you have in your system. Go ahead and make re-install of the software. That will definitely take you out of your so called “bad patch.”use AMD processors while working on graphical applications.

Satyrs Guest

Yup the best solution worked was to dissemble the graphic card and its drivers from the system and then I re-installed and plugged in the hardware of graphic card. This gave me real relief from the problems which I was facing since last few days. Now after almost a month my cart has come along a right path of the work. So finally I have got a great chance to share you one thing that after changing gpu you can also solve the problem. Because my friend told me that there are very few cases where software re-installation gives relief. One must make some researches to find out the exact problem, but part exchange can solve the problem very quickly.