Thread: Need some clarifications on Dell U2410

Need some clarifications on Dell U2410

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I a thinking to buy a Dell U2410 from Scan however, had some thoughts in mind so thought to leave a thread here. Basically, the thing is that in case the panel turns up broken will scan look after the issue or will I have to deal with Dell? Also, my doubt is whether I will get a novel monitor, a refurb or a repair? In addition, in case if the panel turns up with either dead or bright pixels then where should I contact. Guys do help and suggest me before I take I take any step. Thank You. Also I have heard about zero pixel defect warranty, what is that?

Re: Need some clarifications on Dell U2410

Hey mate, I would like to enlighten you by saying that the dead pixel policy warranty is supplied by Dell unswervingly, conversely any difficulty along with the screen inside 7 days, you have the alternative to give back to scan for a complete reimbursement and re-purchase. Basically, they are enduring by means of DSR in meaning that you can give back for a Refund, and then purchase a new-fangled one from them, while no assurance that it will be fault free.

Hey mate, glad to share my experience with you related to the discussion. I purchased monitor from dell which I use on my computer. The stand was scratched and the shipping box was dented. I am happy to inform you that Dell send me a substitution monitor in a matter of 3 days. They did not ask me any shipping expense. Everything was paid by dell itself. Since then, this alternate i.e. novel, because it was just bought has had no worries. I hope you like my post.

Hey buddy, I am thoroughly happy with the dell. I am telling this because of my personal experience. They reply the queries of their customers very fast. However, coming to the Dell U2410, I would like to tell you that I am not sure about the Scan's policies nevertheless Dell U2410 is an incredible monitor along with dazzling colors and broad screening angles.Hence, I do think that you should over ask people and carry on with your thought of getting Dell U2410. . Also, I do not think that they re-stock defective products.

Hello buddy. I am fine and going well. What’s up with you. I was surfing the internet and went through the thread. Really aware of the things because of my close friend and hence thought to help you and pass on my knowledge. Actually, he had bought a dell monitor from dell and it had 6 brilliant pixels and there was no LCD liquid in those pixel, it was all about viewing the back light. Dell gave him a new monitor as per their 0 bright pixel guarantee. He has not encountered any issues after that.

Hey dude, I have some little but useful information for you which will surely be fruitful for you. I would like to advocate you that you should go to Customer Service, and not Dell Tech Support, in case the monitor is in the return period window. On the other hand, if it's after the return Windows, then you will be required to go to Tech support, as you then do not have the alternative to return it, and you will then get a refurbished one.

Guys, I am so very happy that I posted here. I am really amazed by the replies of each and every one. To be very honest, I did not expect such quick and fast replies. The answers were so appropriate and to the point that I do not have any doubts in mind. Friends, I clearly understand the scheme of the things now. I really want to thank again for taking out time and helping me. I really appreciate it on a very high note.
    You all made my day. Take Care.