Thread: Unable to install ATI Radeon drivers

ali Guest

Unable to install ATI Radeon drivers

I downloaded the latest ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500 graphics card drivers for my AMD Web site. I have a genuine copy of Windows 7 Ultimate installed on my laptop. When it comes to installing the driver, there is a dialog box saying "This version of Windows requires a digitally signed driver you are trying to install an unsigned driver there are two options. Do you want to continue or cancel the installation continue the installation, but the drivers did not work and had to return to Ms Drivers. How I can update successfully pass through this control irritating?

Re: Unable to install ATI Radeon drivers

Every NVIDIA files, folders, registry way in, etc are completely purged from your system. Possibly endeavor driver sweeper / driver cleaner / ccleaner to perform that, but use with extreme caution. Then run a registry cleaner to make sure everything is gone. Make sure you have (I). NET 2.0 installed, at least, (ii) installed MS C + + 2005 Redist. Make sure that Windows is to download and install updates automatically; sometimes I'll download and install the drivers over VGA and be able to cause troubles as you describe.

ali Guest

Hello thank you for your replies. That "control of irritants is to prevent cribbing later on" Winning gives a BSOD 7/ATi sux a lot. “If the drivers do not work - is why it has not been signed. Because they work well for some and do not others. Windows is not blocking you. It is telling that the drivers have not been tested and digitally signed and as a result could be some problems. And that is experiencing the problem. What you think?

It's basically saying you cannot read the graphic card drivers, how old is your hard drive and have been doing maintenance on it at all? Defragmentation cleaning, etc? Also how the disk is full? This album is almost complete can fail. If the drive is writing drivers for a bad sector, then that explains it. It's been a while, but I think if you boot in safe mode will get an option to tell you to do a disk check when you restart and you cannot make a right there. Other options would be not just install the drivers.

I cannot speak for the OP, but mine is a new hard drive that Windows is, and is a fresh install of win 7. I use HD Tune and the drive can read it at all, even the navigation error. I agree with you, I think it's a driver issue, however, I have tried old drivers and new drivers, nothing seems to make the card work, and do not let me play with the default Windows driver, also, HDMI is achieved through sound, and no drivers, no sound.

I'm having a similar problem that I can boot it in safe mode, but every time I boot in normal mode, the screen goes blank after the Windows logo. When you uninstall the Radeon driver starts in windowed mode, but as soon as I can install the driver all I get is a black screen, I'm using a new card from HIS 5770, XFX new 650 watt power supply, the new Patriot Viper RAM 4 GB, MSI K9A2 Platinum old motherboard, old 9950 SE, the new Hitachi 1TB hard drive. I'll go the HDMI, but have tried all the dissimilar connectors of the LCD TV through comparable results.