Thread: Dell monitor gets stucked in loop

Dell monitor gets stucked in loop

Guys I am working person. I am complaining Dell technical people about one problem of which I am really fade-up of a lot. Kindly assist me in solving the problem. When I turn on my system the monitor light turn orange for some time and then its becomes green. But without giving any beeps it gives a blank display output. Then I switch off the system for some while. And turns it on again. But the same problem persist again and again. Kindly suggest for some solutions.

Re: Dell monitor gets stucked in loop

Well, I really didn’t got the word stucked in loop, but I will rather tell you that it is a matter related with your matter only. It can be due to miss out of the power supply to the monitor. It can be related with your SMPS connected to your computer. Dell monitors generally come with such issues of continuously switching off. It is due to their low resistivity of power. If in any case the power comes in some extra manner it may cause such problems. So I must tell you to check out with your SMPS.

The person above I think not so much sound about the technical troubleshooting. He is giving some wrong solutions to you, I guess. Because if your monitor is switching automatically is the issue of monitor’s burnt Integrated chip. It is due to higher supply of power. The best solution is if your monitor has warranty period, you can complain this DELL support team. They will provide you the replacement of the faulty monitor. i will prefer to tell you that while buying monitor prefer using SAMSUNG Monitors.

Yes, you are right sir the issue is related with the monitor only. The monitor is turning off because its failure to get proper supply of power. The cable which you are using for connecting monitor with the system can be faulty. Due to that it may be turning off continuously. You have to attempt by changing the power chord of the system which is connected to the switchboard. It can also give you relief from the problem. So try all the possibilities. And after that make a conclusion over here. Please for others sake.

Sir here I would like to conclude about my problem that my power connector of the monitor was faulty which was connected to my monitor from the main source of power. Basically I tried myself for solving the problem after frustrating by waiting for technical support from DELL. I tried changing power chord of the system as per you all told me to do. That didn’t work. The problem was still persisting. So I tried the next thing to change the monitor chord connected from my monitor to the power. That worked. I am really happy. Thank you a lot.