Thread: Suggestions needed to buy sound card for 5.1 headset setup

Suggestions needed to buy sound card for 5.1 headset setup

Hi. I have an headset 5.1 for which I need to buy a sound card which supports this headset. I don’t even know which types of sound cards are available. I tried bringing a sound card of my friends but it was unable to support my headset but other things were working quite well. Since there are many types of sound cards are available in the market so I need suggestions to know which sound card will my headset support.

Re: Suggestions needed to buy sound card for 5.1 headset setup

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium is an audio upgrade for PC gaming and much more. It is also compatible with your windows, PCI Express design ensures hardware accelerated EAX 5.0. With X-Fi CMSS-3D for exact 3D positional audio and also over headphones, the card will give you the boundary while competing with others! With THX certification, it also features on-board optical I / O. Thus this card provides many advantages with head support.

The Audigy1 comes with a lot of features, such as 5.1 channel surround sound, EAX Advanced HD, and a powerful software package impressive. But we were disappointed with their performance, lack of a 24-bit recording and reproducing sound so-so, despite their advertising claims "audiophile". This can support your headset 5.1, but this is quite a previous version. You can also try Audigy 2 and updated version of Audigy 1, but not excited by the updated software.

You can go for PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound on your PC and offers many features. It also supports many headsets and you can try if it supports your 5.1 headset. You can also watch movies or downloaded videos with good sound effect. Furthermore, the 3D audio experience and EAX effects in games. Well this is an expensive but will support the handset. You can test if any of your friends here.

Creative sound cards tend to have problems with drivers with the release of a new operating system recently, as you can watch some of the older Audigy cards, as they do not get along well with Vista or 7 which is terrible. There are higher cards available at the end offering a host of additional features that may be useful, they also provide a boost in audio clarity but you do not need high-quality speakers and home to make the best of them. Try using this and see the difference

The DG Xonar sound card is quite good which combines with 5.1 headset surround, ASUS 'own GX2.5 gaming audio and a headphone amplifier board. This results in precise and deep audio that brings all the nuances and sound in its entirety, the new Director General of Xonar sound card ideal for players who want to remain fully aware of their gaming environments. I think this will surely support your headset 5.1