Thread: Need a good replacement for GeForce 9800 GT Card

Need a good replacement for GeForce 9800 GT Card

Hello everyone I am looking out for a good replacement for my card and hence I need to know what can be a good replacement for my card well anything that you think can come close to the existing card that I am having then do let me know about it as I am interested in buying one for me, so any card which comes close to the one that I am using and is having a low price then please inform me I would be very much pleased to know more about it, so any suggestions that you would like to give it to me then you are welcomed.

Re: Need a good replacement for GeForce 9800 GT Card

I think EVGA nVidia GeForce GT 240 card comes close to the one that you have specified also it is priced at the same rate as you have wanted so I think that’s the best choice that you can try so hope you have got the necessary information that you were looking for, I think this is what you had needed and it will come to you with a very attractive price. So do have a look at it and let me know what do you think about the card.

I think gt 250 is a better version of the card that you are using , I think 9800 was the best and you could have continued with that, see if you are not ready to go ahead with that then I would advice you to have a look at the gt 250 I think that would perform better and also it would be a bit expensive, so that’s what the suggestions that I have for you as of now, in case if you have any other doubt then please do let me know about it I would be very much happy to answer out all your queries.

If you ask me then I would ask you to go with either gtx 550ti or gtx 560 ti. I think they are good cards that can be considered for the replacement with the current card that you are having so go ahead with the options that I have given for you, so hope you have got the necessary suggestion that you were looking for, well if I talk about the price then gtx 560 ti will be expensive for you it is charged at $250 while the gtx 550 ti is charged at $150. So that’s what I want to say here and this is what the two suggestions that I have got for you hope you liked it.

Thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here and I am really impressed with what you all have said here so appreciate your efforts for the same, so thanks a lot for that. I am thinking of going with the 560 ti since it is really very powerful and I have checked the review of that product and I think that is the only product that I must go ahead with that. So thanks for all your suggestions that you have given to me.