Thread: Which Monitor & GPU under 15k

Which Monitor & GPU under 15k

Hello friend, I have a very configured PC at my place, but right now as the new games launched, my GPU doesn’t support the new games as I want to buy a new GPU as well as monitor for my PC, so which one is the latest GPU under 7 to 8K as I made a budget of 15k maximum for both the device. So can anyone suggest me the best GPU? I have right now AMD phenom X4 955 and a corsair 2 GB 1333 MHZ and 500 GB of Hard drive.

Re: Which Monitor & GPU under 15k

See, off course you’ll get the coolest GPU under the budget you have mentioned, LG has a good market in India as well as outside, and as far as I know they have launched many more monitors that support the latest compatibility with games and all other activities regarding the graphics. So you can prefer those monitors for your computer. They are categorized in E series, all the monitors are starting with initial E, you can search on internet for these, as there are lots of monitors I haven’t mentioned any particular.

Dell is also the good brand, as I have the monitor from dell only, it provide the monitor with the highest capability, but I had heard that it has a very poor customer support, but I don’t know exactly about this, because I haven’t get any problem yet in the system. But still, hope for the best, why to look for the customer support before even buying, you can have Dell’s IN2020M, which is new in the market and good for the gaming as well, you’ll get this around 6.5K.

I am mentioning some GPU, from the NVIDIA family, all are recently added to their list, but I am not sure that it will work with your computer or not, but they are good by their performance that’s why I am mentioning here, Quadro 5010M, Quadro 5000M, QuadroFX 3800M, QuadroFX 3600M. This and for the monitor you can refer the model from BENQ G2220HD, as it is good, I have the same at my place, I have bought this around 7.8K but you will get it around 7.5K now.

Brother, you can go for the Sapphire HD6850 also as it has a very good support for the new games, and as you have mentioned that you want it for the games only, the according to me it will be the best for you, and I would like to recommend you the monitor from the DELL only, you can have Dell ST2220L - 21.5” WS FHD Monitor which is LED, and it has a various connectivity option too like VGA, DVI-D (HDCP) and the most importantly it has port through which you can connect other high definition device to it as it has a HDMI port too.