Thread: how do i upgrading Graphic card ?

how do i upgrading Graphic card ?

I am not very familiar with the computer hard wares, I am gaming freak and need a good GPU for my desktop, I have gigabytes G41 mother board with dual core processor and have 4 GB RAM. Which GPU do I prefer? As I have to work in photo editing also which needs a good graphics. Which will be best compatible with my current system? Right now I have 2x NVIDIA 8600 GT GPU, so if I upgrade it to 1 GB will it improves my performance or shall I buy the new one ?

Re: how do i upgrading Graphic card ?

Your mentioned configuration is good but if you can afford some money than you’ll get really a good package, as may be the latest GPU’s causes an error because the system you have seems older version. You should first check the capacity of your power supply as it is the most important factor while attaching a GPU. Otherwise it would crash you motherboard too. Or you can simply first check out the buying guides for GPU’s, it would be available at any particular computer hardware shop as well as you can get it from internet too. It will help you determining the best GPU for your desktop.

I’ll like to recommend you the AMD Radeon - Power Color Radeon HD 4670 GPU it has a very good performance ratio to its actual price. Its performance is like u can say between the GeForce 9500 GT and GeForce 9600 GT and as they both are costlier than these. All the recent improvements are done in this chip to improved overall effectiveness, you not only get the good gaming experience along with that it’ll provide you the excellent graphic for high resolution videos and you can connect it to any HD device. And the best feature is like it supports DirectX 10.1 and it has a inbuilt compression and decompression for HD videos.

Another option is to choose from NVIDIA GeForce, you are using is also one of this family, so performance wise you are aware. I insist you to buy NVIDIA GeForce - MSI N9500GT-MD512/D3 as the name implies this card is familiar with direct 10 and support PCI- express second generation. It helps while playing the blue ray H.264, VC-1 or MPEG2 -HD. The card is equip with the inbuilt HDMI Connectors and Support CUDA and PhysX. It has a engine which provides the pure high definition videos. It will cost you around € 69.00. But before buying I would suggest you to check the compatibility issues.

Here are some GPU’s names I am mentioning which is between 90 to 150 Euros. I know the price is too high actually but as compared to it performance, they all are worthy. AMD Radeon - Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 512 MB, NVIDIA GeForce - Gigabyte GV-NX96T512H-B, GeForce NVIDIA - Point Of View GeForce 9800 GTX 512 MB. you can get the information of each through the internet as they all are best at their performance. But the problem is they might not be compatible with your configuration.

The graphic card are categorized in two ways, 2Dimensional and 3Dimensional. Not all but 3 dimensional graphics are done on the video card. I would give you the suggestion, always Keep in mind that a GPU’s are only one aspect of system's gaming performance nothing else. Even if you buy the most powerful card from the market and put it into your system with an almost average processor and a small amount of memory, the rest of your PC’s component won't get the advantage of the card's high-performance capabilities or sometimes makes another components performance down.