Thread: TOSHIBA 40FT1U: Black Line appears on the screen

TOSHIBA 40FT1U: Black Line appears on the screen

I am using the Toshiba laptop and under that I have installed the windows 7. I am using the TOSHIBA 40FT1U TV on mine system. Form last one week I have small issue on mine TOSHIBA 40FT1U T. on mine TV there is thin Black Line appears on the screen and it was so irritating me. Mine TV is 3 month old. Now I don’t what to do, can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this.

Re: TOSHIBA 40FT1U: Black Line appears on the screen

I have gone through this same issue and mine GPU is overheated with the meaning of what is causing this problem. You determine necessary to stop the accumulation of heat and obtain redress, they are able to do even this with an upper or send it in. When the movement is a series of lines of yellow or purple and when I attempt to a supplementary monitor cable and the complexity is still present. Hope this will help you.

When I work effort of the graphics on the motherboard for my Radeon alternative the difficulty remains. I have some antivirus and adware to no consequence. It is mainly observed in the white screens, but the words blur everything. The difficulty also increases and decreases in the no perceptible reason. I have tried lots of solution but I didn’t have the any solution. Any help would be more ideas actually respected.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have tried lots of suggestion but none of them helped but when I goggled for the solution I have got the solution. The first thing that would check the graphics card, but I notice that you tried that, it might seem like a long shot but it is assumed that certain associations of the motherboard are fine. Your PC may have a virus that the virus has not shown so I guess your last resort would be to reformat the hard drive and start over.

I have gone through this same issue and I have tried the lots of solution but I didn’t got the any suggestion or solution to mine issue and so therefore I have decided to contact the manufacture in the TOSHIBA 40FT1U bought the TV and after that go through your problem and give you the wonderful resolution for your problem. I have also contacted them and they have been solved mine issue. I Hope this helps.