Thread: Which ATI card is similar to GTX 570?

Which ATI card is similar to GTX 570?

Hello guys now I am using Nvidia GTX 570 and its enough for my system. But now I am looking for the ATI card. But I am not able to find similar ATI card for the replacement for this GTX 570. Can anyone tell me what card from ATI is similar to this GTX 570, or yet somewhat enhanced than, the GTX 570? I try to find about this on internet but not able to find appropriate card for my system. Please help me to solve my confusion. I am waiting for you replies. Thank you.

Re: Which ATI card is similar to GTX 570?

Hello according to my knowledge and experience. The 6950 and 6970 are your simply genuine selection. I would go in the company of the 6970 in view of the fact that you won't comprise to deal through trying to mod the 6950, and the 6970 is comparable within price to a GTX 570 If you would like equal 6970. Would you play within Eyefinity/played during Nvidia Surround (thought it didn't effort through 1 card) or just 1 for desktop liberty? I hope this helps.

You will be capable to RMA the card to EVGA without any difficulty. Make damn confident that the 570 registered within the EVGA website or no-workee. However, they are giving technique to the GTX 590. This is a restricted package of reference are not so no step-up. Also, have you tried any of the troubleshooting that all recommendations in the other thread, or just provide up and call it an awful card? What we struggle to analyze the difficulty?

I contacted EVGA resting on the phone. Primary thing they had me perform was unplugging my secondary monitor and after that restart the computer. Wouldn't you be acquainted through both the flickering and the artifacting stopped? I estimate it was presently driver problem, as the problem is at the moment fixed. Nvidia be supposed to have a most up to date driver out soon to preparation the problem. I hope now you are clear with your confusion thank you.

The EVGA card is having problems with two monitors at this time, especially if a team has a rate of 59.94 Hz to native load and the other is 60 Hz receiver I had a HDTV and was using separate outputs and I kept blinking like crazy. In the EVGA forums have discussions about this and some of the managers were announced BIOS alternative that could flash your GPU which is supposed to "solve" the problem. If you still confuse then try to search review of these cards.