Thread: Information about the nvidia and ATI graphic cards

Information about the nvidia and ATI graphic cards

I am a student and I got a project on nvidia and ATI graphic cards. I have little amount of information about the graphic cards and this amount of information is not sufficient for the project. For project I need more information so if anybody has information regarding this graphic cards please reply me .All this information related to the graphic cards specification and their feature and versions.

Re: Information about the nvidia and ATI graphic cards

Nvidia and ATI both companies are world leading in making a graphic cards. Nvidia launched his first graphic card NV1 in 1995. NV1 is totally PCI interface card work with a core clock speed of 0MHZ.ATI produced an integrated graphic card for PC manufactures. ATI launched his first graphic card in 1987.It introduced EGA wonder and VGA wonder graphic card. Both Nvidia and ATI graphics cards available for mobile and desktop computer and laptop also.

Nvidia provides a many series of graphics cards in high definition technology namely GeForce ultra, Geforce ultra extreme, Geforce cs and many more. ATI also provides a series HD graphic cards such as ATI radeon 2000, ATI radeon 3000, ATI rdaeon HD 5000 etc. The series of HD graphics card both the companies are started after the year 2000.This gards are provides a very good graphic inter face na d it also improve the performance of monitor.

Nvidia and ATI both companies are producing a graphic cards for mobile application. The name of graphics cards launched by nvidia for mobile application are GeForce GO 7300, Geforce GO 7400,Geforce GO GTX and so much.ATI also producing graphic cards for mobile hardware like Mobility radeon series ,mobility radeon HD series , mobility fire GL series . ALL this graphics cards from both the companies are used to provide a high definition experience.

The graphic s cards are used to experience a high definition graphic .Nvidia and ATI companies are producing a graphic card for both desktop computer as well as laptop computer also. Mainly the graphics cards are used for the gaming zone and the motion videos. Both companies are launching graphic cards for mobile also to playing game and experience motion video and high quality of images.