Thread: Media player function not work properly in Toshiba 55WX800U 3D TV

Media player function not work properly in Toshiba 55WX800U 3D TV

Recently I bought Toshiba 55WX800U 3D TV. One of the main reasons for purchasing this TV is to be because it has media SD card slot. The other competitors Samsung and LG do not have the media player function and hence I decided to buy this TV. But later on I noticed that this 3D TV has contain very poor media S/W player support and because of this poor quality of s/w player I am very upset of this TV. I need help to solve this trouble.

Re: Media player function not work properly in Toshiba 55WX800U 3D TV

Hey dude, you need to search the nearest Toshiba customer support office. The technician presents into that office will help you to solve the trouble. The technician has efficient kind of experience and hence you need to contact this technician. They will help you to solve the trouble. Hence use this solutions and solve this poor quality of the media player of the Toshiba TV. Normally the user has use this solutions for solving the issue.

Hey, I also faced the similar kind of issue. I bought this TV because as compared to other TV it provides the good media function but later on I understand that the function of this media player is not so good. Then I replace this TV. In that time this TV are in the warranty period and hence I never faced any other kind of trouble. Then I replace it with other Samsung 3D TV and I’ll tell you that it provides so much attractive performance and the graphics quality is so good.

Hey I think you need to purchase the other TV which will help you to solve the trouble. There are so many companies provide this kind of facility in the 3D TV and hence you need to replace this TV with the other TV. It helps you to solve the trouble. Then use these solutions and then solve the trouble. You can also get the experience of the LG 3D TV. This is the most popular TV and it also provides the same kind of facility.

The Toshiba 3d TV are specially designed for the 3D enjoyment and not for the other types of the music software. This kind of electronic device is specially designed for the 3D technology support and hence may be it could be possible that it does not provide the high performance of the software music player. Then if you have any query about this one then you need to contact the Toshiba service center. The expert will directly talk you and solve your trouble.