Thread: Need some help with the wireless internet connection in Toshiba TV 55SL417U

Need some help with the wireless internet connection in Toshiba TV 55SL417U

Hello friends I have come here to take some help from your side. The thing is that I have a Toshiba TV 55SL417U and I need to connect it wirelessly I did follow all the steps that were required to connect it wirelessly but still nothing helped me much, the router or the modem that I am using is the 2wire) 2700 HG-E Gateway and also I need to mention that I do not have the lan access point so I am not sure whether I need in the process of connecting my tv with the internet. So tell me what should I do? Where am I going wrong here, please suggest me some quick solutions.

Re: Need some help with the wireless internet connection in Toshiba TV 55SL417U

Well that seems to be some serious network issue and hence what I would advice you is that check if you have entered the correct security code and also the network name while establishing the connection here, if you have not then I would advice you to do the same there are sometimes cases where the details that you have added are of wrong information. So just let me know whether whatever information that you add while connecting is getting accepted or not.

Of course it is getting accepted but the error that I get while attempting the connection is that Authentication and Encryption are incorrect. Also one more thing that I would like to mention is that it tells me to check the network settings, so what should I do now only tell me give me some quick solutions for the same and inform me, I am expecting that you will give me a quick reply and help me out of the problem.

Check out the wireless router in that case if it is functioning properly or not, it must try and work out properly, so that’s what I am trying to mention here. One more thing that I would like to specify is that check properly if you have a good network card in the TV it is very important to have it otherwise it is very difficult to setup a network connection. Some professional help is recommended while you are attempting to connect the internet wirelessly in tv.

It is better to show it to the service center about this problem, and I am sure they will certainly make some way out of this problem. I think this is a much better and the safest option that you must try out in order to get something out of the problem, so that’s my recommending solution for you. I think that’s the most simple solution for you. Go ahead and have a talk with them they will surely help you out. So hope it works for you.

Thanks for the help that you have given here I have not yet got the proper solution for the problem anyways thanks for recommending the solution to me though it did not work out that’s the other thing I will try and search in the internet for the solutions. Lets hope that i could get something out of the web, so lets hope for the best as of now. Anyways you all did took some interest in my problem and gave me some solutions for that as well. so i thank you all for that.