Thread: NO NETFLIX in Toshiba 55ux600 led TV

NO NETFLIX in Toshiba 55ux600 led TV

I wanted to start this thread to just inform everyone that the Toshiba people should start sending Netflix as an update. I had brought thus led tv quite some time ago and was very surprised to see there is no such option in the led tv. Rest all the other features of the led tv are quite good and seriously no issues with the working but why is that it they have displayed in the advertisements saying that it has the Netflix feature supported in it. So just wanted to share this information with you all, hope you all liked it.

Re: NO NETFLIX in Toshiba 55ux600 led TV

Hey thanks for letting me know about that since I was really not aware of the same and so I would like to say thanks to you for giving out such useful information for all the new buyers even I would have been fooled up but the misleading advertisement. Even I was thinking of buying the same led tv thinking about the feature that would be present in the led tv. Anyways now it is not happening, so feeling very sad about it.

Well I just want to say that the UX600 series model does have this feature and believe me it’s the first time that I am getting to hear about it. So what I would like to say is that just give me out your entire model number of the tv so that I can better confirm it from the Toshiba people whether the feature is supported or not. I have come across all the UX600 series model and it has the Netflix feature in it. So how come you not have it? Pleas give me your entire model number.

Well I have been hearing that many of the models which are belonging to the UX600 series model must have missed the latest update and hence the same feature is not seen in the latest led tv that has been released. Hence I think Toshiba people must send a firmware update for the device and ensure that the device gets updated with the feature that is being missed. So I hope you have got the suggestions that I am trying to explain you. So do work on it accordingly.

It is good to have a direct talk with the Toshiba people about the matter and report the problem directly to them they will solve the problem for you. Yes I think in some of the devices the Netflix feature has been advertised but in reality that is not at all present. Even I had a check about the same and it was not there so that’s why I am asking you to go ahead and have a talk with the Toshiba people about the issue they will help you accordingly.

Thanks for all the help that you have given me here and I did have a talk with them they have said that they will be sending the update as soon as possible. So that’s why I think many of you all must be aware of that go and report the problem to them, with that they will release the update as soon as possible. So lets see, its a wait and watch situation as of now like when they will be releasing the update, so lets see. Thanks for all the help that you have given here.