Thread: Sony Bravia 32inch Network solution

Sony Bravia 32inch Network solution

I have recently purchased a Sony Tv and that is nothing but the Sony Bravia 32" KDL-32ex301 and it is having an USB port with it. Now my question here is that can have an internet connection on my TV if I am using the USB dongle to get the same. Please help me in this case and let me know how can I solve this confusion and get the connection established. Please help me in the same and let me get the appropriate information regarding the same.

Re: Sony Bravia 32inch Network solution

Well according to me it is not possible to get any internet connection activated on the TV if you are connecting the USB dongle with on the post which is associated with the TV. Because to the television set are not programmed to process any such things and here in this case I want you to just connect it with your system that you are having with you and enjoy the same stuff on it and regarding the TV you just enjoy watching movies or commercials on your television set.

The first thing that I want you to do here is that try and connect your system to the TV with the help TV tuner or any medium and then instead of connecting the USB dongle to the television set I want you to connect the same on the system that you are using which will easily establish the connection for you and now you can have a go at it I mean to say that whatever you will do on the system will be on the television as per your wish.

I think it is possible but I am really not sure whether you can do the same on your television. Actually for all these stuffs the perfect television sets are prepared or designed which can take the load of the same. Here in this case if your Sony Bravia 32" KDL-32ex301 is programmed with any such functionality then it will definitely able to have an access but I don’t think so that it is, because it is the special one and done in the selected sets only and a common television can’t have any such facilities on them.

I am not sure whether you will be able to establish any connection for the same or use the dongle I just need you to consult the prime users that is nothing but Sony itself. So you have to contact the customer service center of Sony and let your question in front of them because they are the official user of the product and they knows the wear and tear of the same and in this case I am sure you will get the appropriate response from them.