Thread: How is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 for gamers?

How is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 for gamers?

Hello friends, I am thinking to get the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 card but I am confused that whether this is going to be helpful for the gamers. I usually use the computer to play the games and I need some card that can prevent me any type of problem with the graphic. Can you please tell me that whether this card is going to work well for the gamers? I know that there are many of the threads explain the features and functions of this card but I would like to hear something from the people who are using this. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying for this advance. Please reply as soon as possible because I need to get this game by the end of next week. I can’t wait anymore. If you have some other suggestions for me then tell me that as well.

Re: How is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 for gamers?

I don’t think that the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 will be a bad choice to go for. NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 will bring all the features that you will also find in the Nvidia GeForce GTX 580.

This is a modified version of the GF100, comes with the Fermi chip that formed the basis of the GTX 470 and 480. It is relative to the chip of the GTX 580, the GF110 to the GTX 570 is a block of 32 cuda-cores and are switched on the clock speed is lower. But this is having less memory on board and the result is that less memory is clocked and the memory interface in place of 320bit 384bit wide. According to Nvidia, it causes the improvements to the Fermi-chip and that means that the 219W TDP of the card suits slightly higher than the GTX 470. The performance of the card is in the same line with those of the GTX 480, which had a TDP of 250W. Since the GTX 570 is cheaper as compared to the card and work more economical and quieter at a lower temperature. It can again be considered a proper release. Nvidia GTX 570 cards retail price is of $ 349. Meanwhile, it is still waiting for the new Radeon HD 6950 and HD 6970 GPUs with Cayman. That would actually appear in late November, but AMD has been forced to postpone them until December. Nvidia has the advantage with the holidays coming up, first with both his fastest and second fastest video card on a new generation to come.

The graphics card market has experienced a particularly confused period in recent months that saw the two rivals in the industry, AMD and NVIDIA. They are engage in a battle with no holds barred. A real fight to the graphics chip which directly affected the Christmas season and attempting to gain significant market share percentages. They spend about three and a half months and 12 July is the time of GeForce GTX 460 GPU video card based on GF104 attracts more consumers Fermi: NVIDIA through this solution and it shows that an optimization of the basic architecture can lead to a Video card capable of ensuring a good relationship performance / watt. Following GF104, in the months of September and October respectively, GF106 and GF108 are better known under the trade name of GeForce GTS 450 and GeForce GT 430. In this series of AMD models, you can enjoy the success of his Radeon HD 5000 presented officially on 23 September 2009, Radeon HD 5870, the North American company was the first to market a proposal capable of supporting DirectX 11. AMD has certainly completed the full range of GPU architecture-based Evergreen even before it came on the market with NVIDIA Fermi.

If we talk about the GeForce GTX 570 then we will find that the Nvidia has obviously based on the latest revision of its high-end GPU GF110 named A1. As a reminder this is actually a "mere" revision A3 GF100 used in the GeForce GTX 470 and 480. Usually, this revision would have been called GF100 B1, but for commercial reasons Nvidia has opted for a code name that inspires a sense of novelty more than the corrections to the design of its GPU 3 billion transistors.

This GPU attracts the newcomer and is partially castrated, and one of its 16 blocks of threads is disabled and one of its six memory controllers is enough to form a mix in terms of internal configuration between the GeForce GTX 480 and GeForce GTX 470. This is also with as much computing unit as the first but similar to a reduced memory bus on the second. Frequencies revised upwards as well as some small adjustments made to the GPU should enable the GeForce GTX 570 to match the GeForce GTX 480. the GeForce GTX 570 has an output of computation, and a texturing fillrate up 5% compared to the GeForce GTX 480. Memory bandwidth is against down 14%. I hope that this will be helpful to you to understand the card and decide whether to buy this card or not. This is an average card so do not expect some outstanding performance with this card but you will surly get the average performance.

The GeForce GTX 570 is on average 4% slower than a Radeon HD 7870 . This is be available at around $462. The Radeon HD 7850 should in turn be offered around $330 but its performance is on average 8% lower than a GTX 570. This therefore offers an excellent price / performance ratio, even if the energy factor is clearly in favor of AMD. The GeForce GTX 570 is based on a GF110 chip with 480 CUDA cores and 48 texture units. On the Gainward GeForce GTX 570 GPU runs at 750 MHz built core and 1500 MHz shader clock. Thanks to the fast GDDR5 memory, 975 MHz (3900 MHz data rate) memory throughput reaches the proper 156 GB / s. The GTX 570 offers high performance at moderate power consumption, especially the power consumption in idle mode was compared to the older version of Fermi (GTX 470) and is reduced significantly. Additionally, it supports the GeForce GTX 570 DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.1, 32x CSAA (Coverage Sampling Anti-Aliasing) and multiple screens in 3D mode (NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround).

It is not so very long ago that its NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 and shortly thereafter presented their model GeForce GTX 470th But in the same year 2010, the GeForce GTX 480 with the GTX 580 has received its official successor. The year is coming to an end and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 solves the also made official: the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 is now their rendezvous. Of course, NVIDIA is once again the way and simply cuts the GTX 580 chip. Was the GeForce GTX 480 at one idea in principle circumcised GF100 chip, introduced the GeForce GTX 580 almost as GF110 GF100 chip to chip in full expansion dar. Next, NVIDIA is now but a normal way and this curtails GF110-chip, in turn, to the new product from GTX 570 to create. Again, this is an attention to the fact that this product is indeed cheaper to produce, on the one side than the sponsor, on the other hand, however, that the previously guaranteed performance improvement in the naming is also implemented. And so the fact is considered to be set so that the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 is moving faster than a GeForce GTX 470, the immediate successor to compete. This is a really common way by which AMD with the Radeon HD 6800 cards differed.