Thread: 3D movies flicker on Sony KDL-40HX803

3D movies flicker on Sony KDL-40HX803

I am having the Sony Bravia LCD TV and have purchased it recently. Now the thing here is that whenever I am playing a 3D movie then the video is flickering on the same. I really don’t know why I am not getting the appropriate response from the same and why the video is flickering. And other than the 3D video rest all is doing well on this TV, I mean all the other videos are doing since they are played without any problem. So now please let me know what I can I do here in this case.

Re: 3D movies flicker on Sony KDL-40HX803

Well the first thing that I want you to do here is that just see whether the video file that you are playing from a particular source is the proper one or not. Because you can’t directly say that the fault is with the TV because it may happen that the file is damaged and that is the reason you are getting this effect. So in my opinion you should first check the file and before taking any action regarding the TV. I hope that you are getting my point.

Well here only one thing is possible that the video signal are not proper I mean to say that if you are having any cable operators connection to your TV and you are viewing that movie with the help of the same then please have check that the connection is appropriate one and checking the same will help you out of this. See to it that there are no connection issues here and if there are an then you just try and resolve the problem.

You may have reached the bottom of this I have read somewhere on 3 transmitter is defective or something with the number of LEDs on the transmitter things are not 3d work. Take the small transmitter to a Sony center and treated in the same set, if you have and see if it happens there. I am sure that if the problem is associated with the transmitter then you will definitely able to rescue the same. I am sure that you are getting my point.