Thread: Black Screen occurring in Compaq Presario CQ60-114EM

Black Screen occurring in Compaq Presario CQ60-114EM

Hello everyone, last year I bought the Compaq Presario CQ60-114EM but yesterday I faced some trouble in this laptop. In that time I want to start the laptop but it does not display anything on the screen. Before that I had tries to install the trial version of the antivirus and it installed successfully without giving any error message. I need help to blank screen issue from the laptop. Any type of suggestions will be appreciates.

Re: Black Screen occurring in Compaq Presario CQ60-114EM

Hey dude, may be this is not the software issue. Sometimes there is possibility that the monitor of the laptop will not works very well and hence it gives the blank screen. In that case, you need to attach the VGA monitor with this laptop. If it connected and it displayed something on the screen then there is possibility to the issue is presents in the laptop monitor. In that case you need to check the laptop monitor driver is properly worked or not. If it is corrupted then replace it with the new one.

See, if the issue is related to the graphics driver then uninstall this driver and then install the new copy of the graphics driver on this laptop. It helps a lot to avoid such kind of issue and the trouble occurred in the system is to be removed. So, go to the Control panel and then uninstall the monitor driver and then install the suitable driver of the monitor. It helps you to solve this kind of issue. Try this solutions I think it helps you to solve the trouble from the laptop.

For solving this hardware related issue either you need to repair that hardware that is laptop in this case or replace that hardware. See, mostly this kind of work is done by the hardware dealer or the service engineer. They have sufficient kind of experience and hence they will helps to solve this kind of issue. For solving this kind of issue you need to contact the service engineer of the laptop. The service engineer will help you to solve this kind of issue.

Hey dude, if the trouble is not presents in the laptop monitor and it is actually occurred because of the virus infections of the laptop. Then you need to either remove that virus using the authorized antivirus or the second solutions is to be need to format the hard disk drive and remove the virus permanently form the system. This kind of solutions work if the trouble presents in the laptop is related to the software of the laptop.

If the trouble is presents in the laptop because of the software issue and still you not able to solve this kind of issue, then you need to contact the expert person who has brief knowledge of the installation. Normally the HP dealer have knows this kind of trouble and the kind of solutions over this kind of issue. So, for solving this kind of issue you need to contact the HP dealer. You can also directly contacts the HP customer support officer and ask your query directly to the expert person.