Thread: Does Radeon HD 7000 is out now

Does Radeon HD 7000 is out now

There was some rumors that Radeon HD 7000 series card are going to released by AMD. Does those are out. Till yet the 6000 series are ruling the market. I think this series of graphic cards will be much more effective and there will surely some kind of additional support provided on the same. I need info on it. What can be cards cost and what can be its features. If anyone knows about it negative aspects then that can also be a better approach. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does Radeon HD 7000 is out now

That is correct but there is very less information available for the same. I found that there is a much higher and bigger size of chips provided on the same around 65nm. But that will result in a lots of energy consumption which in return can increase the heating factors and need of psu power. The GT200 recently is one of the powerful gpus that is provided by ATI. And also at some low cost. And it is for sure that the new Radeon HD 7000 series gpu will not be cheaper at all.

I had some info on the same but not much about the Radeon HD 7000 series. The ATI RV770 is usually the high end card I found which is replaced by the RV870. The problems were corrected on RV770. It was low power consuming card but there was something to be done with the performance. The HD 6000 does not yet have all version out. There are still more coming in the same. Here already the first rumors of the dates for shipping HD 7000 technology in 28mm is out which does not looks true.

It is correct that there are still rumors for the same and there is not an exact news on the same. Initially designed with this etching, the GTX 500, as the HD 6000 have had to rely on the current 40nm technology. This limits innovation as the new GeForce Radeon. Thus, as AMD vidia are already looking to the future. I am not sure what they are planning to go in the 7000 series but there is a lot much expected for the same. There can be some better support.

The chips that were provided over this new 7000 series graphic card had a 28nm, smaller than the current Cayman but sharing the same architecture, ie be the same but smaller, being a natural evolution of the current HD 6000 but with improvements in performance and energy consumption, along with offering the possibility of installing a larger number of streaming units. This provides this new gpu quiet a great power and performance. There is still more time when it comes out.

That looks like a good news about this new type of graphic card. In the coming future it is for sure that there are more and more advance games are coming out and for that there is a need for more high end hardware. I think such kind of high gpus can reduces the need of crossfire and sli. But that will in return will also increase a need for much better computer parts and cooling solution.

Amd is planing to launch the same. There is not yet any better confirmation. I tried to search a lot in that but nothing is found. I am also trying to search for the exact specs and if possible some benchmark support. Till yet there also very less official updates. And for that same there is still more time. AMD might be working more on the same so that the cards work perfectly on the current hardware plus with some downgrading support for older systems also.