Thread: ASUS ENGTX580 vs. EAH6970 Direct CU II

ASUS ENGTX580 vs. EAH6970 Direct CU II

Hello friend, I want to purchase one of the good configuration based video card. I had chosen the two video cards which is most popular in the market they are ASUS ENGTX580 vs. EAH6970 Direct CU II. I don’t know which one is the best between these two video cards. Friends I need your help to choose one of the video cards between this two. I had work on the AMD athlon processor. Any type of suggestions will be appreciates.

Re: ASUS ENGTX580 vs. EAH6970 Direct CU II

The two video cards you want to discuss are most popular in the market. The ENGTX580 Direct CU II is to be the mostly popular video card which is based on the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 580, and this is of the fastest single GPU video card on the market. This type of video card represents the high-end gaming standard. Hence as per mine suggestions you need to purchase the ENGTX580 Direct CU II which is based on the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 580 video card. This will help you to increase the performance of the system.

Hey may be you didn’t discus but the EAH6970 Direct CU II based on the AMD Radeon HD 6970 and the facility presents in this card is to be as six simultaneous displays with AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology. This card also holds the capability to support all types of the DirectX graphical processing devices. Hence you need to just check the actual configurations of this two video card devices and the kind of compatibility of this two devices.

I also faced the similar kind of issue and that time I had gives the suggestions of mine friend. He tells me the ENGTX580 Direct CU II is to be the best one for the high performance video point of view. Hence I had purchased this video card and still now there is no issue occurred in this card. Hence as per mine suggestions you need to purchase this video card because it provides the nice facility and it supports the high definition games video quality.

Hey, I also purchased this video card and within one month this video card gives the several different types of issues. Then I had replaced this card but the same thing happens again and again in this video card. Then I had decided to change this video card to other one. Then I purchased the EAH6970 Direct CU II and the performance of this video card is so good. Hence as per mine suggestions you that purchased this video card. I think you got the right solutions.

As per mine suggestions both video card are capable for giving the best performance. The ENGTX580 Direct CU II is to be gives the 8xQ CSAA out of the box and 32X CSAA when over clocked happened in the system. whereas the other EAH6970 Direct CU II are to be not able to use AA for checking that whether this is to be over clocked or not. These kinds of issues will help us to understand the concept of over clocking and the solutions over these issues.