Thread: Unable to play video using NVIDIA Geforce GTX 590 Video Card

Unable to play video using NVIDIA Geforce GTX 590 Video Card

Hello, I had used the Intel based Computer system and recently I had insert the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 590 Video Card onto this machine. Now there is some issue occurred in this video card. When I try to run some video files in this system then the video card is not worked in the system. I think there is something happens in this video card, may be the driver of the video card is not worked. So, I need to solve this issue. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to play video using NVIDIA Geforce GTX 590 Video Card

As per you are discussing in the post you need to check that the driver of this NVIDIA Geforce GTX 590 video card. Sometimes due to the virus issue the driver of the video card or any other hardware devices is to be crashed and hence this type of devices will not be works very well. In that case, we need to firstly uninstall this driver and then freshly install the driver of this hardware. This kind of solutions will work most of the time and it could be possible that the trouble is solved from the system.

Hey, I think you need to check that this video card is properly inserted into the slot or not. If this card is not inserted properly then you need to refer the manual of this NVIDIA card and as per the suggestions given in the manual insert the card properly into its memory slot. Sometimes there is possibility that the video card is not properly inserted then we need to open the CPU and reinsert the video card into the proper positions.

Hey, I think you need to check that whether any type of viruses will be infects the driver of this card or not. If the same thing happens in your system then you need to uninstall the video card driver from the system and then scan the memory of the system using specific antivirus. This kind of antivirus will be detects the virus presents in the memory system and remove that virus from the system. Then after removing this viruses from the system try to install the driver of the video card from the system. I think it works.

Whenever you try to open the video file on the system then it could be possibility that the video card is to be overheated and this could be affects its own performance. This kind of issues suggests that the FAN of the Video card is not works very well. For solving this kind of issues you need to replace that FAN with the new one. This could be affects the performance of the video card and then it might be works really well. I think you need to try these solutions because sometimes this solution is to be works.

This kind of issue also appeared in mine system. this case in the last week, when I try open the video files then I see that the Geforce video card is not works then I had try so much solutions but it can’t works. Then I had read the articles about the NVIDIA video card and in that article suggest installing the Geforce Drivers 267.52 and I had followed the same things. I had installed this driver and now I see that this video card works brilliantly.

Hey dude, you need to the compatibility of the video card with the other kind of hardware devices such as processor, motherboard and so on. The minimum compatibility of this video card is describes in the manual of the video card. Hence check that one and try to check whether this card works on other system or not. Is it can’t work then you need to replace that video card. Otherwise there could be possibility that the issue is presents in the system.