Thread: Dual monitor setup: unable to move windows from one monitor to another

Dual monitor setup: unable to move windows from one monitor to another

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system. I have two monitor of similar resolution associated to an ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 video card. Extended mode I see a full working desktop on one monitor, although just the background picture on the other monitor. In a short time the mouse cursor appeared in it instead of full desktop image. If you try to drag a window to the second monitor will not go there. The monitor setting is with two monitors "1" and "2".

Re: Dual monitor setup: unable to move windows from one monitor to another

I have gone through this same issue on mine system as well and after long research I have find the solution to this issue. This problem occurs when running Windows Media Center in full screen mode on a monitor in a multiple monitor configuration. Windows Media Center utilizes DirectX functionality to make full-screen approach. This characteristic put a ceiling on the position of the pointer to the similar monitor on which Windows Media Center is using.

According to me you need to check first if the monitor screens the mouse cursor on the monitor or not. If you see the mouse cursor, then use the cursor. See, first drag the toolbar and place the first monitor on the second monitor. If not allowed then double-click the toolbar and drag and drop it on the second monitor. It helps to solve the problem and the toolbar is displayed on the monitor so much. Then use the toolbar, and then access all the contents of the system. This is your issue resolved.

I have gone through this same issue and if you want to move the toolbar from one monitor to another then you need to check first, the windows of the toolbar is open or not. If it is locked then you need to unlock it. So if the mouse cursor is not displayed on both the monitor and then use the arrow keys to move to another monitor. Later than moving the toolbar window from one monitor to the other after that you may be capable to vision the substance of the arrangement in dual-monitor system.

They also face the same kind of problem in the past week. At that time I cannot see the toolbar and other icons of the system on the screen in dual monitor system. Then I understood the real problem. Therefore, I had gone to the display control panel system. It then displays the monitors "1" and "2." So I had checked the identity verification. After that it might be possible that the problem occurred on the dual monitor setup is resolved and then windows toolbar and icons displayed on both monitors.

Hello, I think you need to check first, the settings of the video card. The video card is using the ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 video card and this card chains the integrated put on view and I think Port technology that provides the latest technology feature never seen before. Therefore, it is necessary to check if the card is properly installed in the system or not. If not installed right, then use manual to install correctly on the motherboard.