Thread: Need detail of New Radeon 5850

Need detail of New Radeon 5850

Sapphires are launched a new 5850. I am having genuine problem seeing the point of these, except they are very competitively priced. Just found them online for 98 Euros- which symbolizes immense value for money for a card quicker than a 460GTX on BFBC2. So here I just want some more detail like its price or its performance or something else regarding this. So please if anyone has any idea than please provide me.

Re: Need detail of New Radeon 5850

The HD 5850 conversely executed remarkably well across the board and was able to go head-to-head with superior valued Barts based graphics cards in lots of benchmarks. This makes this model an outstanding value for the money. The HD 5850 Xtreme as well showed brilliant overclocked scaling in the majority games and sometimes it was able to vie with graphics cards well out of its cost range for example the GTX 560 Ti and HD 6950. Of the two Xtreme series graphics cards, this one I liked the mainly and with the performance and value it comes simply suggested.

One more aspect of the Xtreme series that was a step over the majority graphics cards in this price section was the cooling solution. In our testing the HD 5830 and HD 5850 Xtreme presented outstanding thermal performance in spite of of the type of exercise. Both cards during benchmarks maxed out in the mid-50°C series at load, and while idle the graphics processor sustained a temperature near 20°C. The built-in fans on the Xtreme series graphics cards were as well extremely quiet and even during the most insisting use, the cards managed to maintain a extremely low acoustics level.

Taking a look at the wrapping for both the Sapphire HD5830 Xtreme and the Sapphire HD5850, you are going to observe that they have both close parallels plus a wide range of dissimilarities. Both of the packages feature the similar image of a fighter woman on the front; this looks to be the novel image that Sapphire is putting on their packages. While I look at this woman, she presents me the feeling that the card is going to be able to give you a few well looking graphics while at a standstill being prepared to battle it out with the competitor's cards.

I just saw a review of this and was very amazed by the cost or performance of the 5850. What protrudes for me as that plus being very well value they are as well offering you the famous Vapor-X cooler too, on top of outperforming quite much each other card in its price range. This would be an outstanding deal for people who previously own one 5850. Crossfired 5850's should break a 580 in the majority cases and just costs 200 Euros (100 Euros if raise from a single 5850).

IIRC any HD5850 that didn't have power control clocked fairly badly evaluated to ones that did have it. I think the unique reference intend models could be unlocked to grow access to the power tweak feature but ones that ran a custom PCB (and therefore a dissimilar voltage regulator) were not capable of this except otherwise stated. Of the review two cards the just one I know for certain that cannot be voltage unlocked by means of trixx is the XFX egg cooler. Lots of the revision two cards as well utilized the similar coolers and PCBs on 5870s so you know they can grip superior voltages and clock speeds.