Thread: ATI Radeon HD 5450 512MB DDR3 Video Card for gaming

ATI Radeon HD 5450 512MB DDR3 Video Card for gaming

Several months ago the AMD had announced the ATI Radeon HD 5450 graphics card, which transports complete DirectX 11 performance downward to the $49 cost point. This card furthermore supports ATI Eyefinity multi-display equipment as well as HDMI 1.3a with Dolby TrueHD along with DTS-HD Master Audio bitstreaming support. I am now planning to buy this card. Do you think that it will be going to be a best buy for my gaming computer? Will going to perform well on newest games?

Re: ATI Radeon HD 5450 512MB DDR3 Video Card for gaming

That sounds enormous, other than in truth the Radeon HD 5450 video card wasn't that well in gaming. During the DirectX 11 benchmark Heaven i establish the Radeon HD 5450 may perhaps run the app or game, except it wasn't attractive to observe. This is not a GPU that we would suggest to gamers since it just doesn't encompass the computing energy required for today's fanatic games. If you required to play games similar to Spore otherwise Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys venture games in that case the Radeon HD 5450 will effortlessly handle titles similar to this at lesser display resolutions.

The ATI Radeon HD 5450 is first-class for is a home theater computer (HTPC) otherwise a media computer. The solitary slot low-profile able card that I looked at nowadays needs no cooling fan otherwise extra power cables. Seeing as the video card is passively-cooled it is quiet and the truth that it can perform HDMI 1.3a through Dolby TrueHD as well as DTS-HD Master Audio it is the perfect graphics card intended for a HTPC. Currently, with ATI Radeon HD 5450 you dig up pretty much the entire equivalent functionality in addition extra GPU aspects.

ATI has an additional grand graphics cards on their dispenses among the Radeon HD 5450 and it ought to do extremely fine in the HTPC and media computer marketplaces from what we can notify. If you are looking keen on an ATI Radeon HD 5450 remember that they will be obtainable in single-slot inert and energetic cooled forms. They will moreover be obtainable with equal to 1GB of DDR3 otherwise DDR2 memory. On a graphics card through simply 104 GFLOPS of compute performance i disbelief you'd be memory restricted at 512MB, therefore i would bond with the DDR3 512MB edition of the graphics card for the most excellent performance.

Intended for amusement and efficiency, the Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express Graphic Card from VisionTek, allows you to skill the authority of HD with exceptional graphics quality. The ATI card gives a 512 MB high speed memory through improved graphics, show aspects and technologies. Intended to transport a quality loaded gaming/computing incident, this card allow a flawless HD gaming experience with remarkable picture quality since it completely supports potential Microsoft DirectX 11.

In order to overclock the ATI Radeon HD 5450 512MB video card, I went to make use of the ATI Overdrive tool that is fraction of the CATALYST Control Center, except couldn't come across it. There is no promising method to 'unlock' the ATI Overdrive setting with the intention of physically set the clock as well as memory settings otherwise run the 'auto-tune' function situate the frequencies intended for you while they aren't present. Not being capable to overclock a GPU is a minor let down, except overclocking won't crash the scores moreover significantly.