Thread: Sapphire TriXX and XFX 5850 unable to adjust voltage tweak

Sapphire TriXX and XFX 5850 unable to adjust voltage tweak

Hello friends, I am becoming gaming freak day by day, I wanted to gain more and more information about graphics cards and it voltage issues. So friends I have decided to download TriXX to see whether I am able to use the voltage overclock for XFX 5850. After burner wouldn’t allow increasing in voltage, so friends I just wanted to know that is it possible to do that with Sapphire TriXX and FXF 5850? I know about the overclock but I am not quite sure that does it actually adjust the voltage or it is kind of error because I have heard that TriXX doesn’t support voltage tweak. Can anyone help please?

Re: Sapphire TriXX and XFX 5850 unable to adjust voltage tweak

Hey your question is quite challenging, and I always like to accept the challenge. I have done some R&D and I have answer for you. Yes it will support overclock and voltage tweak with TriXX. I tried to set voltage on 1.2v, 880 MHZ core, 1200MHZ memory. Usually anything below 850MHZ may create a problem and also it may cause continuous reboot to your system. So the same things happened on my system. After that I set voltage to 1.2v and 880MHZ, finally it worked without any bug, so it is possible you can try this. All the best!

Hey I have also try your method and I have also got success in overclocking and overvolting, and I have done some more experiments and I found some more ideas and solutions for many user who can ask same question with different peripherals, so some combinations I am writing below:
    Sapphire TriXX allows the user to adjust voltage tweak with different cards,
    • Non-reference XFX 5850's (ZAFC, ZABC, ZNFC)
    • some XFX 5870's, Sapphire Vapor-X 5870
    • non-reference sapphire 5830 100297SR (Modern Warfare 2 Edition)
    • non-reference HIS 4870

Hey thanks a lot man, I was having the same problem from many days, after reading above all post I have got too much knowledge about card and overclocking. I recently bought Sapphire TriXX and XFX 5870 series. I was not able to adjust voltage. But after reading post I adjust voltage to 1.2v and 880 MHz and I got success in voltage tweak. I was going to try with 850MHz on other Sapphire cards but when I read this post I put it on hold and I try your method and I goy success, hey friend you save my money man. Thanks a lot again.