Thread: Asus CM5570 unable to support 3 Monitors

Asus CM5570 unable to support 3 Monitors

Hi, I am having Asus CM5570 computer. I had connected two of the Samsung monitor to the computer and wanted to connect the third one with the same computer. So I got the third monitor and connected it to the same Asus computer. First monitor (HDMI), second monitor(DVI), and the third monitor (VGA). But there was a problem I encountered when I went to connect the third monitor. The third monitor didn’t showed anything. Can anyone please tell me what the fault was. How can I connect the third monitor.

Re: Asus CM5570 unable to support 3 Monitors

You are trying to connect three monitors to the single computer. The video card that you are using in the Asus computer can only give output for two monitors. Though you are having three ports for the monitors but the video card cannot support the third monitor connected on that port. If you want to connect the third monitor to your computer then you have to get another video card in order to run the third monitor. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

If you want to connect the three monitors to a single CPU, then you need to install a new video card. Modern PC s supports as many number of video cards as there are PCI slots which makes installation more easier. If you don’t know how to install video cards then take your PC to computer repair shop. Now connect the second monitor and open the display settings .Click on start and go to control panel. Then go to Appearance and Themes and then choose display.click “Identify” so that it displays a large number on each monitor.

Go to display settings and then click on “Identify” so that it displays large number on each of the monitor. You should be able to see the picture of two monitors that you can drag into the same place as the monitors. You can also set the resolution on the monitor. Now click apply to save the changes. Now for the third monitor follow these same steps to set the display on the third monitor. Windows automatically detects the third monitor .