Thread: Intel Video Card strange problem

Intel Video Card strange problem

Hi, I am having a Acer aspire laptop, Intel graphics card with windows 7 operating system. I was playing medal of honor game on my laptop, when I encountered a strange problem with the graphics. I got paused in the places where there were many of the 3D models and I see may white patches and dot like spots on them. Please tell me what I should do. Is there any problem with my graphics card. Please help me out.

Re: Intel Video Card strange problem

There could be some problem with the game that you have installed in the laptop. Make sure that the system supports the graphics and resolution of the game. If the graphics card of the system is incompatible with the game then there is a chance of video card error. This type of problem also occurs when the system slows down and freezes. Check the laptop specification and see whether the game is appropriate for the system.

If you had not cleaned the laptop since long time, then you must clean it. The dust might have built up inside due to which the computer is getting overheated causing the program to freeze. In order to avoid overheating of the system you should use the computer in cool and well ventilated room. If possible install the software that monitors the temperature of the system and checks the temperature of the graphics card.

Get the laptop cleaned in every three months. The dust accumulating the surface of the motherboard and vents are the main cause of overheating. Due to dust the performance of the system is badly affected. In the game option go to video settings and configure it. Now see if it makes any difference in the appearance. Use the vacuum cleaner to clean or blow out the dust accumulated on the motherboard and vent.

When a laptop runs any program like games or any high level program the processor gets heated very quickly. The CPU temperature may reach to 60-70 degree C. Check whether the CPU cooler is working properly or not. If it is working then might be not able to cool the system due to dust. The CPU fan alone cannot cool the system temperature. Due to this reason the processor is getting hot and white spots appears in the game.