Thread: Saffire Radeon HD 4350 is giving hardware interruption and high CPU usage

Saffire Radeon HD 4350 is giving hardware interruption and high CPU usage

Hello everyone, I have planned to upgrade the my old computer for various purpose, so I have done some changes like I have upgraded Ram, formatted windows XP and installed Windows 7. I have done all this things properly. I have also put PCI-E ATI HD 2400 and in second slot I have put PCI-E Saffire Radeon HD 4350 and both slot have same problem. When I use process explorer, it shows no card installed on board, and 0% hardware interrupts and 20% CPU usage. When I put HDMI card on board it shows 60-70% hardware interrupts and CPU usage is 100% everytime. Can any one help me please to solve this problem? Reply.

Re: Saffire Radeon HD 4350 is giving hardware interruption and high CPU usage

Hey I can give you one solution, you just do one thing try new card and uninstall all VID drivers, turn off the CPU, then install the cards, Load new drivers for windows 7. And check for the boot time without card and with card respectively in both different slots. It would have been easier if you have given your detail configuration. But try to do the same I have told you, it might be able to help you. Don’t worry.
    most of the time these kind of steps helps to fix the problem it will also solve your problem. All the best! When you solve your problem do reply me.

Hey man I have one more solution. If above steps doesn’t work for you then try there steps, it will surely fix your problem. The steps are as below;
    • Disable device manager> go to Sytem device which is in Device manage
    • In system device switch on High Defination Audio Center

Disable Device manager always conflict with HDMI audio that’s the reason you must follow this steps. I think you will surely fix your problem using this steps. Thank you.

Hey thanks friend , I am one of the regular reader of this kind of post, and now I have solved my problem. I was having the same issue from many days, I was searching for this post only. After reading your remarkable post I have tried both these way on my system, and guess what I have solved my problem. I think there was some problem in PCI-E on older board. Then I have done some modification in it. Then I tried not to use Pictures and audio through HDMI on older Pc. Then I got success in solving the problem. Thanks a lot for your help.