Thread: On installing driver says Xonar Essence STX card is not installed

On installing driver says Xonar Essence STX card is not installed

Well this is a very strange problem that I am facing. Where in I have seen that the windows does successfully detects the card but the driver installation says that the card is not at all installed. I have tried installing the card In each and every pci slot then also I am not able to get anything out here. So tell me what should I do in such situation. On checking out the device manager it shows that device cannot find enough free resources that it can use .so I do not know what to do in such situation.

Re: On installing driver says Xonar Essence STX card is not installed

The reason why you are facing this kind of problem is due to the presence of buggy bios that does not allow you to assign resources to devices behind a PCIe/PCI bridge chip. So hence this is a problem. The solution for this kind of problem is that you must try updating the bios to the latest version may be that will solve the problem. So do try that and I am sure you would be able to get something out of it. So do try it and let me know if you have got something out of it.

I have got a perfect solution for you. In such case you must try and run this particular attachment that I am giving you here. This will definitely be of great help for you. So do try that and I am sure it will be of lot of benefit for you. So work on it accordingly. This attachment has really helped a lot of people and it will also help you. So do download and run this attachment it will be beneficial for you. So let me know if you are able to get some in roads for the problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well this case can exist if you do not have the proper EEPROM. So in such situation there are many cases where the EEPROM has got overwritten. So, to avert such kind of problems the best possible solution would be to restoring the EEPROM. So for restoring the EEPROM you must have a good dos and the attachment file that I am giving you below. Run that attachment in the dos mode and you will be done. Believe me it has really helped a lot of people and I am quite sure that this time also it will be beneficial for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Have a complaint posted in the asus customer support website where the asus people will definitely have a look at your problem. I think working on the solution will be of definite help for you. So do go ahead either post a problem or have a talk with the technical support staff online. They will surely provide you some online help. I think that does matter and hence I am advising you to do the same here as well. So let me know if that particular solution has helped you or not.