Thread: Which one is better gtx 460 1gb or gtx 550 Ti 1 gb ?

Which one is better gtx 460 1gb or gtx 550 Ti 1 gb ?

Hello everyone I have a small query that I would like to confirm with you all. I have a Asus P5n-d motherboard, I want to know which graphic card would be better for gaming? I am thinking of buying the GTX 460 1gb but I have heard that Gtx 550 Ti is also a good one to buy. So currently I am confused with which one to buy in this present situation? Though the Gtx 550 Ti is a bit cheaper than the GTX 460. So I want to know which one would be best suitable to play some hardcore games. If you have any idea about this then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Which one is better gtx 460 1gb or gtx 550 Ti 1 gb ?

If you ask me then I would better advice you to go with the Gtx 550 Ti. It is very rich in terms of graphics and hence it would be the safe bet for me. I have seen several comparison charts between the different graphic cards and I must say that the Gtx 550 Ti is a better one then the GTX 460. So that’s my opinion I would say that Gtx 550 Ti will be a better option to buy. So I hope you have got the point that I have specified here. Do look at it.

According to me it all depends on which type of game you would like to play. See if you want to play some high end games with a good rate of fps then you must not settle with anything less than a master system. So that’s what I want to say here all these graphic cards will give you some minor changes in the fps rate but the best experience you would get is from a master system. So that’s my suggestion for you do have a look at it and I am sure that you will be able to get something out of it.

Yes definitely Gtx 550 Ti wins the race here it is far much better than the GTX 460. So that’s what I have to say here and I must say that it beats all of them with a good core speed and also the memory bus width. There is a slight difference in the price in which the Gtx 550 Ti ends on the expensive side with 15$ more than the GTX 460. So if you are a hardcore gamer then I would definitely advice you to go with the Gtx 550 Ti.

Thanks for your response. Yes i think sticking with the Gtx 550 Ti would be a better option. Well in the middle you had mentioned about the master system what exactly is the master system. How would I be able to get a good fps result from it. Please do respond as I am unaware of anything like that. You have very well responded about the choice of the graphic card it would be great if you can give some more information about the topic that I have mentioned here. Please do reply.

The thing is that master system is a type of gaming console produced by sega and it would be a very good gaming tool for you if you are considering playing some good first person shooter games. Then this one would be a very nice option. It used to be quite popular in the early days but not nowadays. Well this is what information that I would like to give it you. So I hope you have got the necessary information here.