Thread: How many video card on my laptop?

How many video card on my laptop?

I have a problem running properly software architecture 3d I am on Vista 32 Family Pack version 2. My laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio G50 119 which has a video card NVIDIA GeForce 9600 Turbo Cache MGT with 4 G ram now when I decided to troubleshoot then the device manager in "System Device" in fact I found 2 things:

• Mobile Intel ® 45 Express Chipset Series PCI root port-2A41
    • Mobile Intel ® 45 Express Chipset Series Processor to DRAM Controller-2A40

Now my query here is that Do I have 3 video cards?
    1. NVIDIA GeForce 9600 MG
    2. Mobile Intel ® 45 Express Chipset Series PCI .
    3. Mobile Intel ® 45 Express Chipset Series Processor

If not then where the other two responses came please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue. And also guide me what to do next.

Re: How many video card on my laptop?

I am confident that it's probably quite simply a mistake in the video drivers try to update as stated above or a higher version of software compatible with the range G8 to nvidia. It is also possible that your software hast trouble with Direct X 10 try to run it in compatibility mode Windows XP well, in any case it does not come from the hardware don’t worry at all. I am sure that once the direct x which you have installed will be updated then all the unnecessary errors that you are getting will be removed.

Well the first thing that I want you to do here is that just update the drivers of your system from the manufacturer's site and then see whether you are able get the same on your system. Well according to me if the drivers are corrupted then you must get the problem like this and I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to resolve the issue permanently and also no problem will arise in future.

Well as the query mentioned by you that how many video card your system is having then according me there should be only one if you have installed on but the error that you have mentioned clearly says that there might be some issue with it so to solve this problem what I want you to do here is that just disable graphics acceleration that will allow the card to settle down or run 3D Architect in compatibility mode Windows XP SP2 or 2000 by disabling desktop composition or lowering the color depth to 16 bits. I am sure that one or the other of this will help you to get rid of the problem.