Thread: Facing error with Lucid Hydra Control Panel

Facing error with Lucid Hydra Control Panel

I am having a MSI 870AFuzion Power Edition with BIOS v1.3.Along with that I have Phenom II X4 965 and Kingston 1333 MHZ 2 x 2. Also there are two GTX 460 MSI Cyclone OC & Galaxy. The Lucid Version is of 1.7.104a.Now suddenly I am facing problems with the Lucid Hydra Control Panel. It is not working properly due to some reason and I have even contacted the Lucid for this but didn’t get any response. So please do get back to me immediately.

Re: Facing error with Lucid Hydra Control Panel

I just had a look at the question and would tell you that I didn’t get the question that you have posted. So there are great chances that the problem will be as it is and there won’t be many changes to the issue. So you need to first put up the question properly and then need to find the solutions for the question that you have put up. Also one more thing is that it is a bit strange to know that you are facing the problem with the Lucid Hydra Control Panel

Thanks for the prompt reply. I just had a look at the solution that you have posted and would appreciate you for your reply. Now coming back to the question that you have put up I will tell you that the problem of Lucid Hydra Control Panel can be seen on the screenshot. I cannot use motherboard's most important feature Fuzion. And the Fuzion is configured via Hyrda Control Panel. So this is the problem that I am facing .Reply to this query immediately.

One thing that you can do is that you can reinstall it and then see if it works for you or not. I possibly feel that reinstalling will surely help you to fix the issue. Also I am still not getting the problem that you have put up. I didn’t get the fact that you said the Lucid Hydra Control Panel can be seen on the screenshot. What screenshot you are talking about. Can you elaborate the screen shot in a bit detains. So it would be good for us to fix the issue that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the replies. The problem is that I get a screen shot and that says that the given key was not present in the dictionary. It is followed by the message existing hydra control panel and then further it is followed by the message which says reinstallation HydraLogix. I think that I need to reinstallation HydraLogix and that will help me to fix this issue. So please let me know if there are any other solutions to this question.