Thread: Getting blue mark in corner while playing games in BX2450 Samsung

Getting blue mark in corner while playing games in BX2450 Samsung

Hi friend recently I am making use of the BX2450 Samsung monitor and in this the problem is that when I start to play game and in the middle of playing I have spotted some blue color of spot in the corner of screen. I have seen this from around two weeks. And really it is very annoying issue. I do not know how to fix this. And I also know why like this matter is happening over here. So if you have guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me.

Re: Getting blue mark in corner while playing games in BX2450 Samsung

Hey you do not have to worry about this because I got the reason that why you are getting this kind of issue in your monitor. Because before you I have also faced the same issue. Actually it is happening because your video card is not supported to this. Or sometimes also it is happen because of the VGA cable issue. So you just tyr to go for this and I am sure after fixing this you will be able to fix your issue after this. So just want to wish you best of luck for this.

Hello! I currently I have Samsung S5230 which is around three months old and when I tried to install a java game on my phone so at that time it prompts me that it has invalid format or format supported. Can anybody know why like this is happening over here? I cannot install any application Java. Please help me. So I just want to thank you guys over here for any kind of replies from your side.

Recently I am making use of the Zune HD from two months. But now I am facing this problem Zune HD screen. Actually, I'm doing three white lines on the screen. I do not know if this is a real problem or if I'm just against it. So I need people who are facing any problem and to share their experiences. I am waiting good comments. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you.

I guess that the 3 white lines across the screen is a real problem with Zune HD screen. I can assure this for the reason that I am facing the same along with this which is I have. Well, I have not been able to find a perfect solution to eradicate this situation. I searched around the Internet, but not useless. Therefore, if anyone here can solve this problem, please reply.