Thread: Unable to get resolution control within Samsung SyncMaster 214t monitor

Unable to get resolution control within Samsung SyncMaster 214t monitor

Hi friends I have an irritating issue in my Samsung SyncMaster 214t monitor. So here I just came for any solution which you guys have. Actually recently my system is running on to the windows 7 at the resolution of 1600x1200 but in the same it keeps prompting me that 1920x1600 Not optimum Mode - Recommended Mode 1600x1200 60hz". So in the same I have tried to readjust the it so I have get some features get grayed and also after that unable to get resolution control within this.So if you gys have solution for the same so please help me.

Re: Unable to get resolution control within Samsung SyncMaster 214t monitor

I have also a same issue. Actually my system is also running on to the windows 7 but I have Lenovo T400 - 6474 CTO that I have paired with the Samsung SyncMaster 2253BW and in the same the problem which I am getting is that I am not able to get the proper resolution as it is happen in your case. In fact, the maximum resolution that I'm doing here is 1280x800. Is there anyone who can tell me how I can get the best resolution on my Samsung.

Here I have solution actually in the same once you have done with all the settings on your Windows 7 system, and then you have to first reboot and then try to check all of your installation. I would here like to ask you that have you extend or mirroring screen laptop computer, you should try to juggle this. I guess extending is the right solution for you in your case. So what I know about this issue and I am sure that this will help you.

I think it's necessary to install the most recent drivers for your operating system which is Windows 7. And also the resolution issue spends most of the time due to improper video drivers and therefore this could be the case in your system Windows 7 too. You should go directly to an official website of Lenovo in which you'll find the driver for Windows 64 bit operating system 7.

As much I know about this then I think that it is I mean the computer screen is composed of two hardware components: the video card (also called graphics card or video driver), which is installed inside the computer and the monitor displayed in text and graphics programs . And I come to know that windows os make use of the drivers to operate with these materials. And many of the display problems are arise because of the incorrect video drivers, which get damaged or lost. So this is what I know and I am sure that this information will help you.