Thread: Unable to get audio from HDMI after connecting to Gigabyte GTX 460 1G

Unable to get audio from HDMI after connecting to Gigabyte GTX 460 1G

Hi friends recently I am making use of the HDMI cable. I have to connect my TV with my PC so that is why I just make use of this to connect the gigabyte gtx 460 1g along with the Monitor which is ASUS vh242h which have in buils speaker. But the problem is that after doing this I am not able to get audio from the monitor. So here I just want to know that Does HDMI comprise video and audio output? If you have any suggestion on the same so please help me.

Re: Unable to get audio from HDMI after connecting to Gigabyte GTX 460 1G

I have read this issue and after the same I have searched a lot on many of the forum site then I have got that no HDMI supports both video and audio output. So for this I mean just to get rid from this you have to plug in additional cable in your 460 from mobo. And after doing this you will be able to get sound through HDMI output. So after doing this you will be able to get rid from this issue.

I have also an issue in the HDMI output which is not responding on Gigabyte GTX 460 1G. And really I am not able to get the reason for this matter. Here it is looking like two cards are clashing over here.I have Gigabyte motherboard GTX 460 1G. In addition to that I have the EAH5870 ASUS VGA card and related to the first PCI Express x16 connector. When I try to install the ATI drivers I have seen that the screen immediately filled with black bands on the desktop here. When I try to connect via the HDMI cable I've seen this issue. Is there any solution for my issue.

After reading the situation about which you are talking about I have one solution and regarding the same I want to tell you that are able to make a check for the HDMI cable and see if there is no issue with the cable and sometimes think that's why you may be receiving as this type of matter. Well please see if they can have a number of other HDMI cable and see if they can get things to work the right way here. Besides, if you wish, you can see the HDMI port as well. We hope to report on it as soon as possible for you.

I think both EAH5870 ASUS VGA card and Gigabyte GTX 460 1G is not able to well-matched and therefore the question is emerging here. So if you want to use the HDMI then I want to tell about this to be disconnected from one another. When you try to connect your moniter so what happens there please inform me as soon as possible for you. So this is what I know about the same and I am sure that it will help you.

Well, I think I'll have the same opinion of the things we've talked about here and I saw that you have to look for the drivers and consistency, so that these cards, both in terms of work so well adapted here. So if that is really the thing then you are able to make only one check it here. You can also pay a visit to the official website of ASUS and from there you get drivers for it. If not, see if you are able to have the latest drivers to download the card.