Thread: GTX 560 Ti Q6600 2.4 GHz bottleneck?

GTX 560 Ti Q6600 2.4 GHz bottleneck?

Recently I am planning for the new computer along with an i5 processor, 2 GB RAM, but for this I do not have sufficient money, and I simply unable to afford for the 44000 rs just for the gaming rig. Thete is why I have decided to with my older PC. The thing is, for a new computer, is that the graphics card is stressed while playing games on my resolution. For the reason that I am thinking to replace my current 9800GT along with a better GPU. I will go for the GTX 560 graphic card. I have replaced my 400W power-supply with 500-600W, and then I have transfer the components. But the problem over here is that I am receiving massive bottleneck at the processor. At present I have a Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz. Will there be a massive bottle neck? If so, what will happen?

Re: GTX 560 Ti Q6600 2.4 GHz bottleneck?

Regarding this issue as much I know then over here you are sticking this along with a quad core and here I am sure that because of this only you are getting this kind of issue, and also you have mentioned that you plan to improve the CPU very soon. And if you are going for this within 6-12 months you were able to stick any graphics card and you do this even if you are getting bottleneck issue in this. I am saying like this for the reason that this issue will get resolved after a few month and later the card will still be quite high.

Here I want to know that if I over clock it to 3 GHz so will this make much of a difference in terms of helping me. Actually I think here that if I increase it from 2.4 to 3 then the temperature I mean heat will increase. Actually I am not sure about the same I just think that this could be happen. For this I really sorry if I'm being a bit dumb. For the reason that I have never over clocked my system before. So what you want to say about the same. And I am sure after a 6 month I will be able to build a replacement.

If you plan to replace it in 6 months so just go for it, as anything to bring about the level of a GTX560 will remain a significant and it will increase and still be very high when ou will do the rest of the upgrade. In terms of overclocking performance difference is not huge, but it will take few months. For heat, overclocking will surely cause temperatures to rise a bit if you make use of a stock / low-end cooler. But most of the coolers they are easily able to keep temperatures down, to be honest along with my AMD due to the cave where temperatures cooler than the CPU it is actually still lower than the setting values with the stock cooler, despite being overclocked. But you are able to get a strong cold decent 1200 rs to 1800 rs, and according to me it is not very expensive.

Before I bought my GTX560 Ti , I searched on many of the forum sites and forums and also Google about it and I have find out that my q6600 would bottleneck the GPU. I didn’t find a decisive outcome, so I had to take a guess, and eventually considering I could return it, I went for it. Actually I am quite confused in this so what should I do here. So if you guys have any suggestion regarding the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

The term "bottleneck" is sometimes taken as something bad or somesort. Indeed, even the bottleneck is the CPU, just take a look at the game. Does the running game to 65 FPS, while if no bottleneck that could reach 80 FPS? Now think about it, not 65 FPS is that bad? imo 60 fps is enough to appease the pleasure of my eyes.