Thread: GTX 470 SLI vs. GTX 580

GTX 470 SLI vs. GTX 580

I just want some basic idea about this 2. So, therefore I just find this on many ways. I get success and find few detail and difference between this, but then also I need more information on this. I am discussing between going with Nvidia 470GTX SLI Dual-Cards vs. Nvidia 580GTX single card. I necessitate making the conclusion today, so if someone can lend a hand today, that would be thankful.

re: GTX 470 SLI vs. GTX 580

I would depart for GTX 580 SLI, if you truly attempt to play in 3D, it will be not possible to create 120 frames per second in the majority games with a solitary GTX 580 for your selection of the best of them is mentioned 580 SLI, if She really wants 3d, it seems that money on an Alienware which expose the same could be two line your PC, in GPUs GTX lost 580 SLI, but if the GTX 590 (Nvidia dual chip card that is not present) after that wait it could as well be a choice, but it sounds like your configuration is SLI capable, now only a question of whether the case and power supply can support it. If you are just games to 1080p (2D) with the present configuration, I would GTX say 460 SLI is more than sufficient, but as owner of the 6870 cross fire I can see why you are seeming to upgrade to get to 120 fps (120 Hz, rendered 60 points) for 3d. Good luck.

Here I also wish to give you little information or I can say few suggestions. Get the 580, and if it is not enough for the next games in 3D, then you always have the option to buy another. Also, if you plan on playing in immersive 3D vision on the line, you'll need the extra VRAM of the 580 instead of 470. I'm planning a new arena construction of the bridge is once again online, and I'm looking for a 580 SLI gaming 3D vision.

Since the GTX 470 is probably double the benchmarks, I think you will be satisfied with the sound they produce. They will be significantly higher than its two GTX 460 is. Two GTX 470 than a single GTX 580, but the 580 is fairly and truly chew any game, counting 3D Vision. To ensure the performance dissimilarity, check out a review of the GTX 560 in SLI, which are comparable in performance of the GTX 470 in SLI. The dissimilarity in performance more than a GTX 580 is actually significant, but the sound will be a factor.

One of the major troubles I have to do now is the heat. My fans run high all the time but too quiet. The GTX 460 (s) in SLI configuration to run 3D games well enough. I have not many complaints. But because of shit Alienware small can rely on trying to build the heat up quickly. Fun, but it seems that the GPU (s) is to freeze or crash a game intermittently and not easily reproduced in the same environment. I thought the GTX 580 would be better suited to the tin, stability and heat dissipation for example, but lost in the graphics performance in comparison with the dual GTX 460 years.

Re: GTX 470 SLI vs. GTX 580

I took two SLI GTX 480 cards. However, I'm having problems with challenging games based on them. They overheat very rapidly, even if I eliminate the tower cover! I cannot overclock lacking run it into troubles with heat in 15 minutes. As well, I attempted my 4.1Ghz i7 Extreme 980 to have my voltage from 1.35V to overclock, but problems in the shortest time ever. I think Alienware left with a bad design with Aurora model. Too much garbage in one!