Thread: Video card upgrade for MSI K9N Neo nForce 550

Video card upgrade for MSI K9N Neo nForce 550

I have the MSI K9N Neo nForce 550 motherboard and in recent time I installed Windows 7 on my computer. Before that I was using windows XP. The whole time I am getting blue screen and a message saying my graphics card is not good enough. Can somebody point me in the accurate direction for the video card as a result to get it to work with that motherboard and Windows 7? I do not need extreme, do not major computer games.

Re: Video card upgrade for MSI K9N Neo nForce 550

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. I will appear at the manual; however I honestly do not be acquainted with too much regarding either of those. It includes a single 12v rail and is a PS-450W ATX version of 2.01 power supply. Please let me acquainted with it as soon as anyone on what graphics card I can run with Windows 7. I try to find about this on internet but no success. Please help me out to solve this problem. I am waiting for reply.

To construct it easy, you are able to make use of any PCI-E graphics card then your PSU is capable of power. There is No need of SLI or Crossfire setups is require for this. A number of ATI 5xxx-series cards possibly will give you initial troubles, however that is a bit experiment and error I imagine. A regulation of thumb is, that what the PSU cost you is the quantity of money you are able to spend on the graphics card. I hope now you are somehow clear with your doubt.

Hello I am having same problem with my system. I got the significance saying that my card is not good sufficient is the random blue screen fundamentally receiving automatic shutdown. When I acquire the computer restarted, I include windows verify for unexpected solutions and tell me to update the display adapter for the reason that my current display adapter is not compatible with the version of DirectX that Windows needs to perform.

Hello I got the Hyper Transport Sync Flood Error. I exposed that it had to be my graphics card for the reason that I release iTunes and then I acquire blue screen. I immediately downloaded and installed an nvidia driver update used for windows 7/vista and at the present I am able to open iTunes and currently I am not getting a blue screen. Difficulty may be fixed, however I am not sure? I just wish for to make an effort to verify the difficulty so I am able to actually recognize what was wrong.