Thread: ASUS EAH5750 causes BlueScreen after Installing Driver

ASUS EAH5750 causes BlueScreen after Installing Driver

Hello friends I have installed ASUS EAH5750 graphics driver onto my Intel Core2Duo E8400 3.0Ghz ASUS P5Q Motherboard 4Gb, Corsair 2x2GB DDR2 800MHZ and soon after I install the same on my system, I started it and everything was like huge screen shown along with the icons , I knew that I had to install the drivers for this graphics card, so I install it from the CD which I had got with the pack and after I installed it prompted me to restart my system , so I followed it and found that after restarting it there was just blue screen coming on to it and I couldn’t do anything, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem since I am not a tech savy person and don’t know anything much about the internal hardware.

Re: ASUS EAH5750 causes BlueScreen after Installing Driver

Hey first of all you must try to remove the graphics card from the slot that you have inserted it and then look to restart your system without, since to get rid of the blue screen I think that this is the only way that is available. So if you can get the blue screen to go away after removing the graphics card then you must remove the drivers that you have inserted and then put the graphics card back to it slot and then see if you can get it to work after again installing the drivers.

Dude first of all did you checked out whether or not it is the correct version of the drivers which is compatible with the ASUS EAH5750 since if you are trying to install some others brand drivers which is not compatible with the graphics card that you are having on your board then this kind of a blue screen is sure to get on the screen, so what I would suggest that you should look to download the compatible version of the drivers and install on your system.

Guys I have removed the graphics card from the slot and have even deleted the drivers, but now again if I try to insert the card again along with the drivers I found that I am not able to get the thing worked again and I am still getting the blue screen onto the laptop. I have checked many times about the driver and have found it extremely compatible since it came with the original pack of the graphics card, so can someone now help me to know that what exactly the problem is.

Hey what I would suggest is that you should first make sure that the graphics card that you have purchased is perfect and that it doesn’t have any kind of a glitch inside it since that could be the reason of not getting the system to be started even after successfully installing the drivers, you should test it by installing the same card on some other system and then see if you can get it running from over there.