Thread: AMD catalyst 100% GPU usage bug at rest there.

AMD catalyst 100% GPU usage bug at rest there.

I do not know what we (the populace has knowledge about this bug) are going to have to do in order to get AMD to fix. The ninety nine% GPU usage insect in catalyst. I set up 11.2 to observe if they had solved it yet. It is not. For a important number of people an strange insect in catalyst indicates that their GPU get kind of locked up. Next to play in a game or 3d surroundings of a few sort anywhere the GPU is working at tall utilization the utilization wait the similar even at what time you log out to system. For me, not anything a lot happens apart from I obtain somewhat inferior frame rates than customary and the card is hotter.

Re: AMD catalyst 100% GPU usage bug at rest there.

Similar thing occurs to me. Using 2 XFX 5870s in crossfire among 11.2. After gaming for a bit, together GPUs are doweled at 99% my entire machine turn out to be unbalanced, which I am guessing is because of heat. The only solution I have found is not actually a solution. Either reboot, or put the fans to seventy five present physically. Setting the fans this lofty remains the temperatures down, but is too maddening loud. I think you should to try it at least ones.

This is also the first time I've heard it too. Has this happened to any games not on steam? a few of the games have been glitchy recently, had a hell of a time receiving to work correctly Magicka, there is a possibility of the games aren’t closed properly. Could you send links to threads of extra public understanding this difficulty? It appears far more probable that this is a terrible software interaction of a single trouble with drivers or the entire world experience it and that obviously isn't the case.

I have two Asus 5870s in separate makes which now started this impulsive full load lock insect. I have observed it because 10.10 as well although it might have in progress previous in one. I am at 11.2 in both and it simply begins in one week and had not happened previous and I use it every day. The other one presently awoke from a sleep state and jumped straight to full 99% from sleep. Funny thing is that it doesn’t find the entire too hot even though I didn’t actually observe it for a few time leveled out at 43C. I am using msi behind burner2.1 among no volt manage.