Thread: Logitech Revue to work with Motorola set-top box

Logitech Revue to work with Motorola set-top box

I have a Logitech Revue Web TV at my home. Also I had a Motorola set top box model DCX3400, Onkyo SR806, HDMI switch and Samsung C900. I had tried connecting the set top box to Revue and connected it to HDMI switch and then it was connected to my normal TV through AV receiver but was not able to get the display on my screen. Can anybody let me know that how can I be able to display the display using the Logitech Revue? Any suggestion given would be appreciated.

Re: Logitech Revue to work with Motorola set-top box

To display video try connecting using your set top box connected to HDMI switch and then it connect to Logitech Revue. After that connect it to HDMI again and give the output to TV for displaying videos on it. And for giving the audio outputs connect it to AV receiver which you have via a TOSLINK and connect it to Motorola set top box. Or else try connecting your AV receiver to Revue via SPDIF. I hope this might connect your Revue with the set top box you want for displaying the videos on to the screen.

Try the above setup without using your HDMI splitter. For this, you would need to connect your set top box to revue. Secondly connect your Revue to the receiver and then to your TV and you will get the display on your screen. Do as it said and also use an optical cable to connect Revue to the AV receiver. Also try hooking up your Revue with your TV with the HDMI splitter.

In the above case do not try to add the splitter as it will be opposite of what you will be getting on your screen. As over here you have five devices and four are for downstream. But in this case your set top box only allows you 2 downstream. Try contacting Logitech support for further information on it. But I think it is not a problem associated with your Logitech Revue but with the set top box and your cable service provider.