Thread: Logitech Revue user manual

Logitech Revue user manual

I have a Logitech Revue Smart TV which I used in my daily life. Even my family members used it mostly to watch web videos, shows and websites on it. But the problem here arises that I do not have the user manual for it. As my family does not remember the steps required to use it especially my mother so they get frustrated due to this and end up turning it off. So I want to know that is there any manuals available in the market so I can gift my family member who can be able to use Revue. Whenever I had search on the net it gave some online forums and guides but not a proper manual which can assist a layman using the Smart Google TV. Can anyone help me to get a decent user manual for my Logitech Revue Google TV?

Re: Logitech Revue user manual

You can use the Logitech Help assistant application from revue which works as its customer care. It will help you out in getting related article you need to search like how to use the revue, what all functions are included in it and problems related while you want to troubleshoot it. All documentation is given in that application and you would be able to use your Logitech Revue Google TV with ease. Feel free to ask us any queries related to your Logitech Revue. I hope I am able to clear your doubts.

To look how things work out in Logitech Help Assistant following are the ways you can use.
    1. Press Home key from your keyboard
    2. Go to application
    3. Select Logitech Help Assistant
    Or you can also try the following instructions:
    1. Press search key from your keyboard
    2. Type help
    3. Select Logitech Help Assistant

This is very disappointing that the Logitech does not offer any user manual in support for your Logitech Revue Google TV. You can try writing your problem on Logitech forum website to give proper solutions. Or else you can try downloading the manual or help tips by searching over the net. Kindly print that matter in simple form for your family members who are going to use it. This might help you having details of how to use your Logitech Revue at hand. So if any problem arises with it or while using it one can refer it easily and easily will be able to use it.