Thread: Need help about Acer X193W Monitor not works in normal mode

Need help about Acer X193W Monitor not works in normal mode

I presently have this Acer screen linked to a Toshiba Satellite P205-S6267. Workstation as the laptop's monitor kicked the container months ago. The screen was working just very well until a pair of days before and I have no idea what went on to create it stop working. at what time starting in normal mode, we get the entire the start up monitor up to the one among the scrolling bar, then the screen just point out "no input" and what time I hit FN + F5 I get "input not supported."I am using windows vista.

Re: Need help about Acer X193W Monitor not works in normal mode

I read your problem on the same forum and I make contact to my friends to ask the solution of this kind of problem. As per his recommendation I would like to tell you that if you have the video drive on the system anywhere, try to uninstall the video driver and start into regular Windows and observe if the screen works. If it does, re-install the driver and restart. And the see if it work or not. I hope this information will help you.

I uninstalled the display driver. At the present I have an unknown tool on the workstation and the entire of the Acer drivers I can discover for the screen are not digitally signed and would not load. (I tried the ones from Acer's website and some others I establish on the net.) The screen is working but I cannot put the right monitor declaration. I have a disk that came with the screen but it does not have any drivers on it.

Are you did Windows re-install a display driver or is there no video adapter shows in machine manager? The drivers for your workstation are situated on Toshiba's website. replica Content Page. It comes into view that the processor could come with moreover an intel or nvidia display adapter. Both are accessible on the site. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem. And if you get any other solution then post it on the same forum.