Thread: NVIDIA Geforce driver crashes computer - need help

NVIDIA Geforce driver crashes computer - need help

I am facing some difficulty by means of my Nvidia Geforce driver 178.13. When running Company of Heroes then full game crashes and right away and restarts subsequent to playing about 10 to 15 minutes. I tried installing the latest driver (182.5) as well but the theme remains the same. The last driver to work was only MSI Geforce 8800 GTS 512MB card. So I will do for any track to exit this mind crashing problem. I have no error before the restart and after the restart. Therefore, it becomes very difficult to find the solution. Call of Duty 5 is also very surprise to reboot. Got something to say?

Re: NVIDIA Geforce driver crashes computer - need help

This looks like a power supply problem, so it is best to check that as soon as possible. Check the temperature of the CPU and GPU with good utility to monitor temperature and make sure they are in normal condition. They also increase the fan speed so that it can reduce some heat. Increase the capacity of air flow in your case. If a particular driver version works best to stick with it. If the FPS is doing a great thing here and then update is a better option to start thinking. Adjust tensions of RAM and the GPU. While the use of driver uninstall the older driver sweeper to eliminate the issues. Update the latest version of the BIOS if available. These are things that are mandatory and common, if any problem arises, so there is no need to remember every moment.

First make sure that the CPU and memory usage in good condition. Make use of the memtest to see if the memory is standard or not. Stop unwanted process that uses more memory and CPU. Make sure the system specification or configuration should be ok. It is also possible that due to some errors in either the Nvidia driver or the game is causing recent accident. It may be useful to decide if they published the specification for the system so I could tell you whether to upgrade or not.

Phyx driver also performs the important function other than the GPU driver. You can try to check the drivers as well as installation of that. Install the latest driver 8.9.xy observe if this is not probable a new 9.03.x can complete. Try playing the game to uninstall otherwise disable the driver Phyx. Install the latest version. Dot NET Framework for your computer. You're really going to help.

I know that the latest drivers are important drivers for the gaming system. But I do not know if the programming error or anything that new drivers are demanding too much power the system that conforms to. Because the system hangs for several seconds to minutes, not recovered and restarted. So try to increase the GPU voltage whether or acquire additional power outlet or directly from the PCI slot.