Thread: Mitsubishi to reveal 120 Hz IPS Monitor ?

Mitsubishi to reveal 120 Hz IPS Monitor ?

Guys I have to know from a friend of mine that Mitsubishi are even in the road to develop and release their own version of the monitor and that I have come to know that there are in the lines of making this monitor a bit different when compared to all the monitors that have been released so far. I was also looking forward to buy a new monitor for my own use, but now that I have heard that Mitsubishi is also making its own version of the monitor so I would want to know that should I delay purchasing the monitor and should go with this Mitsubishi, can anyone suggest that what would be the greatness of this monitor.

Re: Mitsubishi to reveal 120 Hz IPS Monitor ?

Whatever you have heard is absolutely correct the Mitsubishi Electric multimedia widescreen LCD "VISEO" as a new model series, Wide 23 "MDT231WG" that is going to get released soon. Conscious of video and game display performance, multi-functional with a wealth of video input / s high-performance, high-end models. Also I have come to know that the price set for this LCD display is going to reasonable enough for the comman man pockets, so I think it would be a wise decision to overhaul purchasing of the product and wait for this one.

Mitsubishi "MDT231WG" is, LED backlight panels, IPS. 120Hz double speed drive equipped with interpolation technology, three video blur reduction and sense of lag "MP MODE" provided. "Level 1" mode is a top priority while reducing the brake control video display delay, "Level 2" has 240Hz smooth video display mode in which a reasonable "level 3" is the brake balance and control of video display delay display performance mode to take close to the tube. These are some of the features that I have found out and if you find that the features of this is practically more efficient then the one you are looking to buy then you should not wait for this and instead should go for the other one.

The Mitsubishi "MDT231WG" LCD display in addition have3W + 3W stereo speakers and subwoofer built along with Stereo speakers are placed at the bottom of the screen, without changing the position of the speaker, only the screen rotated 90 degrees (portrait) can be adopt a new mechanism and are also effective portrait of the game. Video input, HDCP compatible DVI-D, D-Sub, HDMI × 2 (PC input / Video input sharing), D5, S video / Composite shared, stereo audio inputs and 2 RCA pin jack × (L / R ) × 2, stereo audio output × 2 (one of the headphone output) and S / PDIF, so I think that the Mitsubishi will be a good option for the same.

What I would suggest that you should not go with this new Mitsubishi monitor as of yet since it is the first generation of the products that is going to be released and so it is quite natural that the device would certainly some things less when compared to the other brands that are already in the market doing great job, so you should definitely look to wait until the next generation of this product is out or until the consumers provides good response for this version of the monitor.