Thread: Hanns-G HG221AP vs ASUS VE278Q

Hanns-G HG221AP vs ASUS VE278Q

Guys I am looking to buy a new LCD display monitor specially for my system as of lately I have got involved in playing all the tremendous games that have been released in the market, this buzz was all started since the days when Counter Strike was a major hit and sine then I have come a long way in playing the likes of the dragon Age 2, COD, and many more. Now I am looking forward to get a god HD monitor so that I can enjoy my experience playing the game, I know that the ASUS is out for a long time in the market, but I am also looking forward for this Hanns G brand so can someone tell me that which one would be the best for having a blast.

Re: Hanns-G HG221AP vs ASUS VE278Q

I think that the ASUS VE278Q monitor would be the best option to go for depending upon the reliability that the company have been providing to its customers all these years, this monitor is gradually equip the renowned display manufacturers and the 27-inch segment. And because the large screen size almost invites him to look at not just a movie, but to work alongside such a notebook or PC, the VE278Q understood as practical to the picture-in-picture feature. So I think that you should gradually go along with this one and should not look to get into something else.

Hey dude I am making use of the Hanns G HG221AP monitor and I can assure you that this monitor is the best that I have ever seen. It really has a nice screen and very reliable even after constant abuse. I'm using right now, and I think the massively images are quite crisp and defined. Of course you do not say that levels of the products of companies like Sony, Samsung etc. .. but if it comes off very well as value for money and how do you make use of this product, so just for a change in the taste I would recommend that you should go with this company brand.

The ASUS VE278Q merely an inflated by three inch 24-inch model, which means that neither the resolution (full HD, 1,920 x 1,080 pixels) or the current standard page size are different than in the 24 - or even partially in the 22-inch segment. The Asus have built image enhancement systems and picture modes (standard, video, gaming and so on) are also available and guarantee a pleasant performance. The VE278Q is therefore of interest to users who have advanced in their monitor on every inch, and on their screen mainly office work, multimedia applications, including games, can run with no lag so I will also would recommend you to go along with this model.

One of the things that I have to know about this ASUS VE278Q is that it cannot be connected simultaneously to two different external signal source simultaneously. The function has a hotkey comfortable to grasp. Thanks to an additional DisplayPort interface, which complements the conventionally existing connection trio VGA, DVI and HDMI, VE278Q communicates with nearly all video cards / PC without the need for conversion to otherwise necessary adapter. The received audio signals via HDMI or display port in turn gives the VE278Q by two speakers that are better with 3 watts a bit than the majority of screens available 1-watt speakers. So if you think that if in the future you would want to get connected to more different signals so you must not go with this monitor.