Thread: Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitors information

Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitors information

I would want the information about 3D monitor. Can anybody please help me about which 3D LCD monitor presents in the market. I was listened the new latest LCD monitor that is Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitor. My friend also says that this is the new monitor presents in the market which will be supports the new latest 3D technology. Can this new Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitor support the 3D technology. I am regarding the response.

Re: Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitors information

I think you choose very well LCD monitor for 3D technology perspective this Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitor supports this new latest technology. The features of this LCD monitor are as follows:
    • Worldwide partner of the World Cyber Games
    • 3D monitor
    • vivid 2D picture quality
    • simply shift between 2D and 3D
    Apart from this few features this Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitor also provide the other feature but for I think you should get the right answer.

As per you are discussing in the problem that you firstly check that is it you need to purchase the 3 Dimensional supporting LCD monitor or not. I think you like for playing the 3 Dimensional games because in that one you definitely need to purchased the 3 Dimensional LCD monitor. I also play the 3 Dimensional video games in 2 Dimensional LCD monitor but it cannot be interesting one. So, I also purchased this Samsung 22” inch and 120 Hz LCD monitor and you can also purchase this 3 Dimensional LCD monitor.

Hey my friends also purchased the same kind of LCD monitor. This monitor can be providing 2 Dimensional or 3 Dimensional video pictures compatibility. The Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitor provides the latest facility that is it is supports the facility that you can easily shift the 3 Dimensional images into 2 Dimensional images and also 3D videos into 2D videos. This Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitor provides the LCD widescreen display. Then this is the golden chance for you to purchase the Samsung 120 Hz LCD monitor.