Thread: Need SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 LCD monitor specifications

Need SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 LCD monitor specifications

Hello friends I am looking forward to buy a new LCD monitor and I am really very confused over which model should I choose along with which company’s brand. I have been looked all over searching for Dell, LG, Samsung and various other monitor but I am really very confused so as to which one would be better over which one. I am looking for this SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 LCD monitor which has also just released so I would want to know from all of you that should I go for this or should I select the other monitor.

Re: Need SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 LCD monitor specifications

The SOYO 24-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor MT-GW-DYLM24D6 incorporate greater TFT or thin film transistor display equipment in a stylish compacted design so as to frees up precious desk space, by means of a wide-angle flat screen with the intention of offers a vision of the screen from various angles without degrading image quality. It has got high brightness, sharp contrast and bright colors for hours of comfortable viewing, while SOYO's built-in speakers deliver stereo-quality sound. So I think that this features will be enough to know about its functionality.

SOYO has even got the newest monitors In Their Pearl Series. The 24 "LCD comes with abundance of screen actual estate and pixel reaction time to handle ready-to-Any game you chuck at it. It has got lots of desktop space, stylish design, outstanding presentation, power competent and less weight. Its Construction includes inferior superiority, Limited height adjustments, No HDMI connections. So you can even try this one out if you are really looking forward to go with the SOYO model.

The SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 LCD monitor contains extremely reasonable, outstanding image superiority, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 6ms reaction Time, incorporated speakers; luxury construction, 1 Year Limited Warranty; Elegant yet simple finish to the model. I also think that it would be better if you avoid the comman models and the companies and should look for something that you think will provide you fersh taste.

The SOYO 24" DYLM24D6 LCD monitor is designed to provide the Ideal Display resolution for a broad diversity of application at the workplace, home or school. The SXGA (Super Extended Graphics Array) technology Delivers crusty, animated text and images whilst you are running there spreadsheets and reports, writing emails, Preparing presentations, watching movies, playing games, or surfing the Internet. The SOYO 24-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor MT-GW-DYLM24D6 makes in favor of a perfect widescreen display in spite of of your application.