Thread: Carry case for transporting 2005FPW LCD monitor to the LAN

Carry case for transporting 2005FPW LCD monitor to the LAN

I regularly take my 2005fpw to LAN parties for the intention of to play games and for that reason I would like to purchase one of the LCD carry cases to protect that screen, except no one makes such a carry case thing for widescreen LCDs. After quitting on purchasing one, I determined to create my personal and established a lot of attention in my carrier from additional vendor of 2005fpws. Does anybody found a perfect carry case?

Re: Carry case for transporting 2005FPW LCD monitor to the LAN

The Universal 30" LCD Monitor casing is perfect for the carry of weak 24" to 30" slanting screen video monitors to your after that end exclusive of distressing regarding getting it broken. This is an additional packaging explanation engineered via CPD Industries. Video Monitor move shield made easy, dependable, and reasonably priced. The 1690 LCD Monitor Case is integrated through numerous locking flanges permitting you to lock the stuffing in the casing through padlocks. You can self-assuredly travel the harshest environments, from the moist circumstances of the Amazon to the tremendous, sour chilly.

Moving your luxurious and fragile PC otherwise TV LCD monitors can be an extremely demanding job. You not merely have got to be anxious about shielding them at some stage in transportation, except furthermore concerning keeping them secure whilst not in exploit. The trivial LCD Carry Case through GATOR actually takes the worry out of this job. It is the best product which you can actually buy without any issue.

PF26.0W fits widescreen LCD monitors through a 26.0 viewing region. This filter is premeditated for widescreen LCD monitors through screens that emerge more rectangular than rectangle. It protects your monitor from the scratch and fingerprints. The attachment system is also easy to take out and in. The expertise of this carrying case is completely different from others.

The Ikegami 32" LCD Monitor Carrying Case (Silver) is a specially made Thermo dyne clamshell casing prepared from military-grade polyethylene by way of a tradition engineered froth center. It is premeditated to take an Ikegami LCM-320 otherwise alike sized 32" LCD monitor. There are engineering score aluminum extrusions and spring-loaded latches. It as well has incorporated defensive bumpers and ribbing bonus usual end heavy-duty hardware. The casing is elated by surface-mounted spring-action bear grips otherwise rough ball-bearing controls.

I think that you should build your custom case one instead of buying already manufactured from some company. It will not be much hard to get the perfect case for your LCD monitor. Only thing you should ensure that the capability of the case. Some case might fit your screen length but not all the LCD screens are some. Some might be with different design. For this it would be better if your build your own.